Nandu: really ....Give me five i will pack our luggage ......

Manik : but i will come later ....

Nandu : im not going .....

Manik : you go i will join you soon.....go spend  time with amms after few month is our marriage ....so i want you to spend time in that house ......Where we had our childhood .....

Nandu hugs mani......I am not getting good vibes from yesterday .....Im scared  to leave you .......Plzz don't send me ......We will go together ......

Manik kisses her forehead......I'm not leaving you alone ....Just for two days i will come ......Alex and joseph are coming with you .....

Nandu: ok but you take care .....You are so precious for me.......

Later manan get ready and manik informs everyone that nandu is going to Mangalore ....Except raj all asked reasons .......

Then leaving her in airport ....Raj and manik leave to office .......

As soon as they reached office .....They are surrounded by tv reporters and women welfare society people ......

Then raj and manik moves inside ..........Reporters and all are stopped by guards .....

Manik : we need to do something before nandu gets to know .....I don't know dad ....How this happened .....

Raj : i know u can never think of any girl other than nandu .....But you should have told her .....

Manik : i will tell her after solving everything .......I cant see her crying for me...I know she will never believe any thing ....But she will cry.....

By the time raj manik decide to do something and try what they can do ...... it takes more than two hours but nothing is found .........Police and reporters get inside the office .....They reach the conference hall where manik raj and his lawyer are sitting .......

Inspector : mr malhotra ....We have arrest warrent .....

Raj : what ~????

Manik is in shock.....The inspector goes forward to arrest him....By the time the handcuffs get locked with his hand ... They hear a voice .....

U can't arrest him inspector ......

All turn back to see .....Nandu standing there with joseph .....

Inspector : i have the Warrent.....No one can stop.....

Nandu ; but he has not done anything wrong ......In fact he is innocent.....

Inspector : sorry mam....It's my duty .....

Nandu : will u stop if commissioner stops you.....

Everyone looks with a shock.....

Nandu : commissioner uncle ....

Commissioner : stop arresting him inspector ......

Nandu goes in .....Hugs manik but he doesn't respond ........Then nandu kisses his forehead and makes him sit on a chair ........

Nandu :mamu ......

Raj : nandu ....

Nandu : sit beside manik ......And wait till I complete .....

Raj sits beside manik......Then neonika comes in and sits on the other side of manik .......Raj is in shock ....But manik is just staring what is happening .......
Bcoz he never expected nandu ....He is scared of her reaction.......

Nandu : cabir bhai .....Can u plzz arrange chairs for all........

Then manik lifted his head to see all his friends are there ........