My eyes looked over it as he held it up in front of me it was very simple but cute.

"I spent a grip on dis bitch too so I hope it makes up for me being an asshole" He slightly chuckled.

"Put it on me" I said while turning around and he didn't waste anytime clasping it around my neck. I faced him again holding the small pendant in between my fingers "Thank you Trevor, I love it."

"Enough to take a nigga back?" He questioned slyly wrapping his arms around my waist tightly and rocking us both side to side.

"I forgive you but it's gonna take more than a necklace" I said "At the rate our relationship was already going I think we should just take a break."

I really like Trevor but I'm not going to be with him if every time he gets upset he breaks up with me. That's just not going to fly and I won't put my heart through that.

He smacked his lips letting me go  "Whatchu' mean?"

"Trevor I'm still upset with you..not just because you broke up with me but because you didn't go to the funeral with me..that was the issue in the first place you just turned it into something else" I explained "I needed your support and you weren't there"

"Man you know I ain't fuck with dat nigga' I wasn't finna kick fake shit just because bruh died dat ain't me" He snarled.

I stepped back looking at him like he had two heads "So you just don't care that my cousin died?" I scoffed "Like forget y'alls stupid beef or whatever that's my blood..if you really liked me you would've been there regardless" I sniffed trying my hardest not to cry but it was pissing me off that Trevor was acting like he didn't care about Davonte dying or how I felt about it.

We stood quietly as he rubbed his forehead as if he was thinking of the right thing to say. I was about to speak up again before my Aunt opened the front door "Summer wrap it up breakfast is almost ready"

I nodded wiping my face with the back of my hand "Okay one second."

She closed the door and Trevor pulled me into a hug nuzzling his head into my neck "I'm sorry babe forgive me" His scent filled my nostrils and I swear I got weak in the knees for a second, he kissed the sides of my face repeatedly causing me to laugh out loud.

"Trevor stop I'm supposed to be mad at you!" I demanded trying my hardest to stop laughing.

He continued to plant his lips everywhere on my face despite what I said "Say you forgive me and you'a take me back first"

"Nooo" I whined placing my hands on his chest as an attempt to push him away. Don't get me wrong I was actually enjoying the affection he was giving me but I didn't want him to know that.

A voice cleared their throat causing us both to pull away and look in the direction. I almost threw up when I saw August standing in front of us. He looked at us both plainly before shoving his hands into his jean pockets.

Last nights events flooded my mind almost instantly and I was embarrassed all over again, I couldn't even form a sentence without stuttering "What are you..I mean—Um.."

Cutting me off he spoke "Mrs.Jacklynn invited me over for breakfast so if y'all would excuse me'"

Trevor glared at him the whole time as he walked around us and into the house. I cursed lowly running my hand over my face.

"What was dat?" Trevor frowned snapping me out of my own thoughts.

"What was what?" I asked shaking my head putting my attention back on him.