"Yeah it's perfect. I'll tell my mom I don't feel good to go to school and we can go" she nods at her plan.

I can tell she's nervous, it reads her. Of course I am too, maybe more but I hide it so it won't freak her out even more.

The rest of the car ride was comfortably quiet with me driving with my left hand while my other is holding hers and she was on her phone.

I pull up to her house 15 minutes later with G and T.O standing outside talking. We both got out and walked up to the door.

"How was work?" G pulled her into a side hug. I can the smell weed dripping off of them. I was with them after school but I left two hours before Aaliyah got off so I could shower and get rid of the smell so she wouldn't smell it when I picked her up.

"It was good. Mom's gonna get here at 11 so you better hurry up and get rid of this smell before she comes" she starts going into the house.

"You didn't wanna smoke?" He asked her. My heart sped up a bit as I glanced at her.

"Nah I'm cool" she kicks her shoes off at the door.

"Really nigga? You always do after work, but you haven't lately. You quitting?" T.O ask with his hands in his hoodie pocket.

She gave them a no teeth smile after saying "yup" and leaving us outside.

"She really quitting?" T.O looks at both me and G with a confused facial expression. I shrug my shoulders.

"I guess she is" G states. "Ok, get the fuck away from my house" he jokes going inside of his house. "See y'all ugly niggas tomorrow" we said our byes and walked to my car.

We get in and I start the car. "Nigga you still high? Cuz I don't want your momma tryna get on me like she did with Slimmy" I laugh remembering when she was hitting on Slim because he brought T.O home hella high.

"Nah I'm good" he laughs a bit putting his seatbelt on.

AALIYAH 🧨

I put on the gray sweat suit and see it tight on my stomach than the last time I worn it. It was always right but I notice the slight difference.

I stare at myself in the mirror making sure I looked nice

I stare at myself in the mirror making sure I looked nice. I'm meeting his aunt who is doing a lot for us so I have to make a good impression.

When I was done checking myself out I walked out my closet and sat on my bed next to my purse.

I picked my phone up and see multiple messages in Monica, Nicky and I's group chat. Mostly calling me lame for not coming to school but saying they understood because I did vomit a day ago. I texted them I'll be fine when school was over so than we can start recording the dance for the promo we have on our list.