You saw Sora sprinting over and walked over two ramps as he walked up a dark wooden staircase, by the staircase was a ladder, so you figured you'd start there.

As you headed towards the two ramps, you caught sight of Wakka, who gestured you over to him. "Hey, pretty lady! How's it going?" He greeted you nicely. Pretty lady? Had he not remembered you? Why was he acting so grown when he was only a year older than you? 

The boy was only fifteen, you were fourteen, yet he always acted maturely and as though he was a grown adult. "Hi Wakka, how are you?" You sent him a friendly smile as he returned it, tossing his beach ball between his hands. 

"I'm good, how's it going?" He asked, you could easily tell he was attempting to keep the conversation going. "It's going good, i'm just gathering supplies for my friends!" You informed him, and before he could say much more, you sent him an apologetic smile and said, "Speaking of the supplies, I have to go get them, sorry. . ." 

"Apology accepted." He nodded, allowing you to return on the hunt for the rope. You followed behind where Sora left off, then climbed up the ladder and walked down a wooden pathway, upon turning the corner, you caught sight of Tidus swinging a long, red, stick. Or, from your perspective, it was a stick. 

You recognized the place, it was where Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie asked you the three questions, and the voice had communicated with you. For some odd reason, you missed the voice, hearing it direct you and guide you. 

You grinned at Tidus in a friendly manner as you walked behind him, seeing as a pile of rope sit there. You picked up the rope, and wrapped it around your back to avoid you dropping it, and when you walked past Tidus to search for the other log, he caught sight of you and shouted your name.

"Hey! [Y/N]! You feel lucky today?" 

Was he offering to spar with you? But why? 

 "I don't like fighting, sorry." You shrugged, "Oh come on! It's just a little friendly competition!" He pressed. You sighed, setting the rope down gently. He seemed really eager to spar with you, and it seemed to make him happy that you were willing to, which is why you gave in.

"Okay, but if I end up hurting you then i'm sorry in advance." You said sincerely. You had noticed that you said sorry way too much, and you couldn't help but apologize about everything you did, it was just in your blood to be humble and kind. 

"Alright, let's go!" Tidus said enthusiastically. He looked over the edge and pointed, "We're going to spar down there!" You looked to where he was, and noticed how it was a very open space, and Wakka stood, looking proud of himself for whatever reason.

"In front of everybody?" You looked over to Tidus, as he noticed not too far off, Kairi was visible, and Riku had been sitting on a tree just above. Sora, no where to be seen.

"Yeah! But don't worry, i'll go easy on you." He smirked, cockily. You sighed, and mumbled, "Boys."

You picked up your rope so you wouldn't have to go back up and retrieve it. Tidus followed behind you as you slowly climbed down the ladder, and awaited for him at the bottom so you could make sure he made it down safely. Once he did so, you set the rope down gently by the staircase and followed him down to the two ramps to Wakka and the said area.

"Here, I got you this wooden sword." He indeed held a wooden sword he handed to you, and you examined it, comparing yours to his long red stick.