“I don’t want to guilt you for something you’re not at fault at. It was my mistake, Sarah and God knows how it pains and guilt’s me but what can I do that’s all in my past and you are my present and future that I concentrated my life to you and our twins.” He explained to her, his voice tried its hardest in controlling his pain and misery.

“Ge, it is just space that I am asking to assess ourselves again. When love is too much it can kill, Gerald and I don’t want that to happen to us. Fix your problems and issues with Iza, after that lets see where our marriage will lead us. For the meantime let’s breathe and have the space we both needed, Ge.” Sarah softly told him.

Gerald looked at her, blankly confusion and fear engulfed him. He then held on her hand that was on her lap and caressed it with his thumb.

“I may not agree with the space that you are asking, Sarah but if that is what you wanted then I’ll give it to you as I love you so much. Don’t leave the house; I’ll be the one to leave.” He told her as fresh tears builds up from his eyes.

“Give me time to pack my things and will give you the space you needed and leave immediately.” He added as he stood up and walked towards the walk in closet to start packing his things.

Sarah slowly stood up and approached him as he put some clothes in his luggage. “I’ll stay in the guestroom then. Just inform Manang Nena to tell me as soon as you left.” She told him and stepped towards the door.

“Just give me a call, Sarah as soon as you are ready to fight for our marriage, again.” He softly told her retreating back.

“Take care of the twins and yourself, Sarah and always know that I love you so much.” He somberly added as silent tears flow from his eyes.

Sarah sniffed and let the remaining tears in her eyes, fall. “Take care of yourself, Gerald.” She sadly said and went out of the room and her husband’s life, for the meantime.

“I will be back in your arms, Gerald. I am sure of that but not now.” She whispered to herself as she went inside the guestroom and rehashed on the painful events of the past hours as tears continuously fall from her eyes.

After thirty minutes, she heard a knock from outside the guest room; she lifted herself from the bed and opened the door. She saw Manang Nena standing at the doorstep and was worriedly eyeing her.

“Mam, si sir po kakaalis lang dala ang mga gamit niya. Sabihin ko daw po sa inyo na umalis na siya at saka pinaabot po sa inyo ito.” The maid cautiously told her and handed her a piece of folded paper. She sadly smiled at the maid as she wiped off her tears and got the piece of paper from her hands. She then thanked Manang and politely asked her to leave her alone. The maid hesitantly nodded at her and turned her back and walked towards the stairs. She closed the guestroom door and went outside the guestroom’s veranda.

She saw Gerald’s fading car from across the street as tears flowed from her eyes again. She  opened the paper with trembling hands and read it.

My Dearest Sarah,

I promise to love you all my life, Love and I will never get tired, waiting until you are ready. I just want to remind you of our vows, Sarah.

“To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, from this day forward until death do us part.”

I love you so much! You and our twins are my life and my direction, please know that.

Till Death Do Us Part,

Gerald

Sarah read her husband’s letter as tears fall from her eyes and to the paper she was reading.

“To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, from this day forward until death do us part.” She repeated the vow to herself as if Gerald will hear her. “To have and to hold, Ge, in time we will be back in each other’s arms, I promise you that. She tearfully added and folded the paper.

-End of Chapter -

A/N: I may disappoint you at times on how I took the direction of my stories and for that I am sorry. Writing is a new thing for me, I never in my life thought that I have the skills for it but it helped express my thoughts, my pains and in a way share a part of myself even my friends and family does not know. My writings/works might be over dramatic and heavy at times that it might depress you but I guarantee you all that it was not my intention to offend you and your opinions or thoughts about life and love. I am just a wannabe writer and I admit that I am not as good as those who do it professionally. I am sorry if I wouldn’t meet your expectations or if you feel that I dragged the story too much that it confuses you. For those who continuously like and support my Fanfic, my heartfelt gratitude and thanks.

“Life and Love is an endless journey of unknown. A myriad of emotions we cannot control and manipulate. It might confuse us at times, it might doubt and guilt us in some occasions but one thing is for sure, no amount of education and age can help us live life but it is through our experiences of loving and hurting that we can learn to live it. We might have different perspectives on how we live our lives but no one can ever dictate on us on how to live it.”

 Ps. If I offend some readers in some way or another, I am sorry.

Note: The twists in my story is just a figment of my vast mind and my own interpretation of the situation/plot

One more chapter and an epilogue and I am ready to wrap up my third story. Thanks and Godbless you all! :)

-Brokengirl29-