E L E V E N

J E S S I C A    A R R E A G A

"I'm falling for you and there's nothing I can do to stop it" I confessed. What he said next struck me.

"Jess- I-" he couldn't get his words out so he sat beside me on the bed. "Jess, I like you. But I would like if we take it slow. Your my best friends sister and if I ever hurt you in anyway possible, even though I already did, Brandon will kick my a**. I'm sorry" he confessed. I smiled and scooted closer to him. I stretched my arms out signaling for a hug and he accepted it and hugged me back. Once he pulled away he kissed my forehead and rested his head against mine. He started leaning in and just then,

"NICK! JESSICA!" One of the boys yelled from downstairs. He sighed and pulled away. "Come on, let's go" he laughed and grabbed my hand and pulled me with him downstairs.

"Yeah?" I asked once we got downstairs. All the boys were in the kitchen at the island.

"Mini golf?" Austin asked with his arms out. I laughed and nodded, "heck yeah!"

I ran back upstairs and threw on a white t-shirt that belonged to Brandon and a pair of ripped shorts with black converse. I grabbed a rubber band and ran downstairs.

I scan all the boys , Brandon had on a black shirt with jeans and white shoes. Edwin had on a black shirt, black leather jacket, black jeans and white shoes. Austin had on a white shirt, red jacket,blue jeans and black converse. Zion had on a brown hoodie and blue jeans with white vans. And nick had on a yellow hoodie, blue jeans and blue vans.

"There's my shirt" Brandon said and all the boys started laughing. "Looks better on me" I laughed and walked out to the car.

"Yes it does" Nick whispered in my ear and a smile crept on my face. Awww.

<>

Once we got to the mini golf course, we all decided we'd play against each other instead of teams. Zion was ahead by two points and I was in second.

"Score!" I yelled in Zion's face. "Guess who wins!" I laughed. A smirk came on Zions face. Just then he pushed me into the water that was part of the course.

"You jerk!" I yelled once I came back above surface. Brandon and Edwin were dying of laughter, Austin already died from it and Nick was trying to hold in his laughter and we'll Zion was about to be in this water with me.

"Cmon Z, help me out at least" I played. He controlled his laughter and stretched out a hand to me. I grabbed it and pulled making him fall in with me. Nick then busted out laughing. Austin was rolling around on the floor and Brandon was panting and well Edwin looked like a cherry.

Let's just say we aren't allowed back at the mini golf place.

<>

After we left the golfing place we went to Ben & Jerry's for ice cream. I got chocolate with sprinkles and Nick got strawberry with strawberry slices on top. The rest got vanilla, cotton candy etc.

We all got in one booth, I sat between Austin and Nick. Edwin, Z and Brandon sat on the other side. Nick has his hand on my bare thigh under the table. His hand sent tingles up my entire leg.

I wonder if we'll ever make us official?

Ugh this chapter sucks

anyway vote :))

Thanks for 1k + reads