E I G H T

I woke up the next morning to my stupid alarm clock screaming. I slammed my hand down on top of it and it wouldn't shut up so I picked it up and threw it. It hit the wall and shattered.

"What happened?" A shirtless Zion, with a baseball bat barged into my room. "Oh I threw my alarm clock" I said. His hands dropped and he gave me a look.

"I freaking got up for nothing?" He said and walked out of my bedroom and slamming his door. I laughed and stood up. I walked to my bathroom and did my morning routine. I changed into a white crop top and black leggings. I put on black high tops and put on some dark makeup. Why am I doing this again? I don't even know.

I walked downstairs and seen Brandon and Zion on the couch, watching cartoons. Edwin was in the kitchen, making a mess with flour and Austin was trying to go behind him and clean it up. Where's Nick?

Just then Nick came downstairs in a maroon shirt and grey sweats. "I'm going to Alexia's" he said and grabbed the keys to the van. My heart dropped. Why was he going to Alexia's? Brandon looked over at me and I looked down and walked back upstairs.

I flopped down on my bed and let out a huge breath I didn't know I was holding in. Why do I even try? Then the tears came pouring out. A few seconds later there was a knock on my bedroom door. I quickly wiped away the falling tears.

"It's open" I said but it came out more as a whisper. Brandon walked in and we made eye contact.

"Jess" He said and sat down beside me and bought me into a hug. I couldn't hold back the tears and they came pouring out.

"I-I dont know why I try. Nick will never like me" I cried into Brandon's shirt. "Shh" he rubbed my back.

"He's so freaking blind it's unreal" he said and I heard someone else walk in.

"I'm gonna kick his as*" Brandon tried to stand up but I held his arm back. "It's no use. If he's happy with Alexia, then let them be" I said. Zion sat by me and hugged me. I then cried on his shoulder. I love my friends, I'll always have a shoulder to cry on when I'm with these boys. Except for Nick.

Nick's pov

Alexia called wanting me to come over and help her chose an outfit for her date with James. Why? I have no idea. I honestly think she was just asking me to come over and talk about us and why we broke up. I think she wants to get back together but that's not happening. She cheated on me with one of my best friends, well ex best friend now.

I pulled up at Alexia's house and parked my car and got out. I walked up to the door and before I could knock Alexia opened the door.

"Nick, hey! Come on in" She greeted me and moved to the side so I could walk in. I walked in and looked at the house I once was very familiar with. She's lived in this house for years now.

"Wanna go to my bedroom and help pick a dress?" She asked. I nodded and followed her up the stairs to her room.

"Okay, so I was think be-" she started talking once we got in her room but I cut her off.

"Alexia, I know why I'm really here" I said.

"W-What?" She played dumb.

"Alexia I'm not stupid" I said.

She rolled her eyes and looked up at me in the eyes. "Fine, I know I was a terrible girlfriend and I know we'll never be-"

"No! I'm not getting back together with you. You freaking cheated on me with my best friend!" I cut her off. She looked taken back by my raise of voice but I could care less. She just looked at me and didn't say a word.

"I think I should leave. I shouldn't have came over" I said as I walked out of her bedroom. "Nick, wait!" She followed me but I didn't stop.

Before I could grab the door handle of my car she grabbed my arm and turned me around. Before I could do anything she smashed her lips on mine.

I pulled away, " Alexia, I cant. I'm with Jess now" I told her.

"Oh, everyone knows y'all are being forced to fake date for the fans. I know you don't really like her" she said.

"You don't know anything about me, Alexia" I snapped.

"I gotta go" I pulled my arm from her hand and got in my car.

"You'll regret this Nicholas" She said and I pulled out her driveway and she stood there watching me.

women

||
Sorry for the late update, it's been really hectic. My boyfriends 17th birthday is in a couple days. What should I do?!?

vote please