Part 12

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Copter gives the money he has to Tee, he still feel weird with Tee. Why Tee wants to lend so much money and what happened to his car? Copter wants to ask more but Tee keep his mouth sealed.

Kim watches his lover keep glancing at Tee and he feels guilty for keeping the secret about Tee, but he promised not to tell anyone. Tee look more pale and doesn't well.

"Phi, I'm going to hospital" said Tee, taking the helmet and meat bun for his hero. Kim nods his head and let Tee go.

Tee is tired before but right now he is really happy. Tae is on front of him eating the meat bun he brought.

"erm nong, can I ask you something?" ask Tae glancing at the younger one.

"of course phi, ask anything. I will answer it if I want" Tee giggles at that so do Tae. Tee is silly but Tae still like it.

"are you close with Aim?" ask Tae directly, he really wants to know because Tee looks like he is comfortable when he is with Aim, Tee even kiss Aim's cheek.

"yeah, he is like another brother for me" answer Tee easily, without thinking so much and Tae feels more relax after that and he doesn't know why.

They keep talking about their days and Tee spends his time to listen every words Tae is saying. Like when Tae is talking, diamonds get out from his mouth and Tee wait to collect the diamond. Tae is that precious to Tee.

"I have to go now" said Tae when his first pager blinks twice.

Tee pouts a bit but he understands, that is Tae's responsibility and he loves Tae as he is.

"ride your bike carefully" said Tae and ruffles Tee's soft hair.

Tee smile happily and waves to Tae. He waits to see Tae leaves before he go. He hums to his bike.

Tee got a call from the club he used to work before, the club need extra workers because of the club is having a party to celebrate the anniversary. Tee and Copter work together as a waiters.

Tee is an attention because wherever is he, eyes will follow him everywhere. Tee is dense and he treats people equally, without thinking the customers are aiming for his body.

Copter and Kim are arguing at the side when they saw a few customers touch Tee in unnecessary ways.

"let him work at the bar" hiss Copter angrily but Kim do not agree because, there are so many customers today and Tee being at the bar is not helping at all.

"the customers touched Tee everywhere. If Godt and Mew know this, they will kill you, no, us!" Copter is angry and he really hate when Mew and Godt blame them if something happened to Tee.

"if you keep your mouth shut they will don't know. Now, let's help my friend first and then we will claim money from him. I will be with Tee" said Kim to assure Copter and Copter seems a bit calm.

Kim fulfill his words, he is standing close to Tee, he even pulls Tee away when some dirty hands wants to touch Tee.

Tee becomes uncomfortable with this but he knows Kim doing all of this because of him and because Kim is afraid of Mew. Mew is not a gangster or something but Mew is known as a scary man, try to do something he hate and you can feel the heat of hell. Mew is that scary.

While Tee is serving the customers, with Kim following him like his tail, he saw something that he can't believe his own eyes. There was a girl that Tee hate so much, that girl is kissing with an unknown man and they look drunk.

Tee stops abruptly causing Kim hits him from behind, he wants to ask why Tee stops so sudden but then he follows Tee's eyes. Tee eyed a couple with burning eyes, thank god Tee doesn't has any super power or else the couple might burn already.

"heck! That woman is cheating on Phi Tae!" hiss Tee angrily.

Tee wants to talk face to face with that girl but Kim pulls him tight. Tee frowns hard and try to escape, he wants to warn that girl.

"no, Tee. Stay here" Kim is warning Tee too.

Tee attempts to stomp on Kim's feet but Kim knows Tee tactic. Kim stay a bit far from Tee, worried Tee will attack him somewhere the most precious to him.

"listen, let the girl cheat because you will have a solid reason to have Tae" suggest Kim and Tee stops.

He is thinking what Kim said to him, how much he hopes Tae will like him back. Tee just nods his head and leaves the place.

"Phi Kim, doesn't mean I will have Phi Tae even if he break up with that girl" said Tee, honestly Tee thinks being with Tae is enough already and he knows he can't hope for more. Tae is straight and love his girlfriend.

"who knows the future Tee" said Kim, trying to console Tee. Tee sighs and glance towards the girl once again.

"it's okay phi" Tee leaves Kim alone.

Kim sighs and looks at where Tee is going. Tee left, Tee left the club still wearing the uniform of the club.

Tee doesn't care about people staring at him for wearing the uniform, the uniform is not weird but people who went to the club once will know that the uniform belongs to the club.

The most unfortunate things happened are, Mew is here and he saw Tee. Mew is beyond angry because his brother is walking alone at the night street wearing that uniform.

"Tee!"

Tee is startles with the voices, he almost piss in his pant when he looks Mew is walking to him with an angry face. He gulps down his saliva.

"what the heck are you doing?!" yells Mew and Tee flinches at the tone.

Mew has temper and always the one Tee afraid the most. Godt also has temper but Godt always treat Tee nicely.

"Phi, Tee just work here" explain Tee and keep fidgeting while standing. Tee looks around for help, how much he regrets leaving the club now.

"what?!" yells Mew more, he grips on Tee's upper hand tight.

Tee can feel the pain because of the grip but he is afraid to say anything. He just look at Mew with pitiful face. Sometimes he can calm Mew but sometimes Mew will not budge at all.

"I'm sorry for working here and not telling you. It's just for today because they don't have enough worker. I just work as a waiter" explain Tee softly. He almost cry.

Mew sighs and breath in deeply to keep calm. Mew pulls Tee and makes Tee hugs him. Tee stays there, in the arms of his brother and he can say Mew is calm enough and not angry anymore.