"Yeah! The exact same thing happened to me, I had to fight this big monster, and there were little creatures with yellow eyes I had to fight. I feel bad for killing them. . ., but they turned into-" You were caught by surprise when Sora said the exact same thing you intended to.

"Black puffs of smoke." You both said in unison, and immediately, your mouths dropped open in shock. 

"What was that place. . .? So bizarre. . ." Sora commented, looking down in confusion. 

"I know. . ., I wonder if anyone else had that dream. I hope not, no one should have to go through that." You placed your hand under your chin as your leg crossed over the other.  

Kairi snorted, "Yeah, sure." She said, placing her arms behind her back as she walked over to the shoreline. She felt a little jealousy in the back of her head. Sure, she had known Sora longer than you, but the two of you were clicking quickly. 

"Say, Kairi, what was your hometown like? You know, where you grew up." 

Kairi giggled, "I've told you before, I don't remember."

"...Nothing at all?" 

"Nothing."

"What about you, [Y/N]? Do you remember?" The sudden question caught you by surprise, but you answered anyway.

"Yeah, I was taken care of, and everything was fun all the time." You responded as Sora nodded.

"You ever want to go back?" 

Kairi hummed, "Well, i'm happy here," Kairi responded.

"Really...?" Sora questioned. 

"But you know. . ., I wouldn't mind going to see it." Kairi said.

"I'd like to see it too!" Sora agreed.

"See what? If it's okay to ask." You curiously questioned, unknowing of the topic the two had gotten themselves wrapped in.

"Kairi and I want to see other worlds!" Sora responded to your question quickly and kindly, leaving you appreciative. 

"So do I. My whole life, i've wanted to know what's out there, I long to see other worlds and take on adventures with friends of mine, but, no one I know seems to like the idea of leaving their own to see others." You sighed, rubbing your arm, as Sora and Kairi exchanged a glance.

"We do!" They said in unison. 

You giggled, "Great! Maybe one day. . ." 

"One day? What are we waiting for?" Kairi interrupted you.

"Well, our loved ones. . ., I would feel upset leaving behind those I care about." You stated, wasn't it obvious to them? Were they not aware of those they were leaving?

"Yeah. . ., but we can always come back!" Kairi squeaked, walking along the shoreline. "You know, [Y/N] is kind of right. . ., I would miss some of my friends here, and my mom and dad!" Sora agreed, taking a minute to comprehend your words. 

You nodded, however, seeing as the mood dropped, you decided to encourage the idea of traveling once more. 

"But, you'd get to meet new friends, see new creatures and amazing new sights, try some new foods, and see how others live their lives different to ours!" You twirled dreamily, sighing.