Chapter 1

Skyee was currently getting dressed to go out to lunch with her friend Kiana, Skyee and Kiana have been friends since they were younger, they had a falling out and recently reconnected. As she put her shoes on her phone rang. Once she picked up her phone she noticed Kiana was calling " hey boo what's up ?" Skyee answered . " I'm just calling to let you know I'm dressed and ready so you can pull up now" Kiana replied. " ok I just put my shoes on and about to walk out the door, I'll see you soon" she said before hanging up.

                 Skyee walked out to her 2016 Dodge Dart . It wasn't the car she initially wanted but it was a step up from her last car so she didn't complain. Skyee made the drive to Kiana's house and made it in 10 minutes before sending her a text letting her know she was outside. After 5 minutes Kiana walked out and hopped in the car greeting Skyee " hey sexy " Kiana said smiling . " hey " Skyee replied back and pulled out of Kiana's drive way. " so word around is yo man is home" Kiana said to Skyee " man?? Who is my man?" Skyee said confused. " girl cut the act ! Baby is home and I heard he looking for you." She said smiling. Kiana always wanted baby and Skyee together because she dated baby's other Bestfriend/brother  Herbert who also go by Gherbo .

" Girl I'm sure he's not checking for me I stopped answering his calls and writing him MONTHS AGO." Skyee said rolling her eyes and on cue her phone rang with a number she didn't recognize. She looked at the phone confused before answering through her car . " hello?" She answered " damn didn't think you'd answer" was the reply she received and she knew the voice off back. " Chase? What's up ? I'm surprised you're calling me " she replied shocked " HEY SON!" Kiana screamed out in the car. She always called chase her son and he called her mom because for one she was a mother to a one year old and she was always babying him.

               Chase laughed before replying to Kiana " hey ma, I should've known y'all would be together. What y'all on?" " we were about to go to lunch ." Kiana said taking over the call. " well when y'all done slide on me I need to see you and Skyee ass. Especially Skyee ass since she went m.i.a on a nigga" he said throwing shots at Skyee . " ok we'll call you when we leave, where you gone be at?" Kiana asked " my granny house around the corner from Skyee crib" he answered. " ok we'll call you. Love you son" Kiana said " love you too ma and Skyee don't play you better pull up foreal" he said before hanging up " see! I told you !" Kiana said smiling big . " girl" Skyee said rolling her eyes . " why you tell him we coming over there?" Skyee asked " girl cut it the Fuck out you know you wanna see my son " Kiana said rolling her eyes and laughing.

              " Now let's go to chili's and eat then go see my son." Kiana said smiling. They went to chili's and sat down and ate all while Kiana questioned what Skyee would do when she saw baby . " nothing. He ain't no celebrity " Skyee said they finished eating, paid and left the restaurant. Once they were in the car kianna took Skyee's phone and called baby back. " son we need your granny's address we leaving the restaurant " she said " ok I'm about to text it to y'all now " he said before hanging up. 2 minutes later Skyee's phone dinged with a text with the address. Kiana text him back saying "we're on our way" the house was literally 3 minutes away from Skyee's house.

         Once the pulled up Kiana called baby and told him they were outside. He came out right away and walked up to Skyee's driver side window " wassup Skyee " he said smiling at her . " hey chase " she said dryly causing him to open her car door . " man come her we need to talk" he told her . She stepped out the car and he closed the door. " wassup man? Why you leave a Nigga like that? You couldn't write me back?" He said sounding hurt " I had some things going on chase, I couldn't focus on you, plus you had a girlfriend. You ain't need me, you wasn't gone miss my letters" she told him " you sound dumb as hell . All that shit I was telling you I was serious. I didn't have a girl until you decided you ain't wanna Fuck with me no more & she stayed when you didn't " he told her
      " well if you have a girl why you checking for me?" She said with an attitude " because when I told you I was gone see you when I came home I was serious man. I keep my word" he said throwing her a shot her way. " but anyways... nice car , I see you doing big thangs" he said laughing making her laugh. " let me drive " he told her smiling "No!" She said stern " why? " he asked confused " you're not driving my car Chase " she told him. " yea ok" he said as he walked to her car and hopped in the driver seat and locked her door " hey ma" he said smiling at Kiana . " hey son! I missed you ! What you doing in her seat and why is she locked out her car" she said laughing.

      " we're going for a drive." He said before putting the car and drive and pulling off. Making Kiana laugh cause she knows Skyee is going crazy. On cue Skyee called her phone. She answered on speaker phone"Tell him I'm calling the police" she said making Kiana and baby crack up laughing . " I'm bringing it back cry baby damn" he said laughing as he pulled back up in her car to a pissed off skyee. He got out the car " you play too fucking much " she said getting in the car. Kiana climbed in the backseat while baby walked to the passenger side and got in the front seat. " chill out man you know I wasn't gone do no OC shit" he told her pushing her shoulder. " well I gotta go" Skyee said

         " where tf you going with yo legs and stomach out?!" He questioned her " you're not my man sir" she said smirking . And making him mad. " yea ok, matter fact YOU ain't going nowhere we finna drop ma off and then pull up on my homie bibby" he said sitting back making Kiana laugh. " you find this so funny don't you ?" She said looking back at Kiana . " yes cause my son not playing with you. So drop me off to my baby and go see my other son. " she smiling " naw bitch if I'm going you're going " she said smiling . " chase your driving she said making him smile. She threw him the car keys while she hopped in the passenger seat. Chase started the car and pulled off..

DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR?
Should I continue?

Comment, Vote & subscribe!!!