Carrie X Fabian

Carrie walked into her office to feed Brutus when something fell off the shelf. "What in tarnation?" she said as she bent down to pick it up, it was a framed picture of her and Fabian smiling outside of the school. She thought back to thous days and then laughed when she noticed her old haircut, she moved the photo to Brutus "You remember when i had a pony tail boy?" Brutus sniffed the photo and then licked Carrie. Carrie then noticed that in the photo Fabian and her were hugging, in a friend sort of way but still it got to her.

((Start of flashback and yes most of this is flashback))

 Carrie had been working at the school for a year now and was wondering around. Fabian had just got the job as the psychology teacher and he had shown up late to work and gotten lost, Fabian was slightly shorter then current times and his tail was much shorter. He was walking around the corridors and tried to lean on the wall but fell through the door he did not notice, when he landed he felt the ground "Hay?" he looked up and saw a demon horse looking right at him "......Nice horse" Brutus then tried to bite his head. "HELP ME!!" Carrie heard from down the hall "Some student probably tried to ride Brutus......again" she said to herself while running to the screaming. When she got there Fabian was curled up into a ball and Brutus had calmed down and was eating some hey. "Hey your not a student!" she yelled at Fabian he moved his head up and looked at Carrie "Is the demon horse calm now?" he asked still scared "He's been calm for awhile, now what the heck are you doing in a school?" Carrie suspected him of being a predator. "My name is Fabian i...im the new psychology teacher."

Carrie immediately calmed down and helped him up "Well then welcome new guy" Carrie smiled. Fabian stood up and nodded "Sorry about that, so what is your name miss?" Carrie shook his hand and smiled "Carrie". Carrie was different to what she looked like in the present, instead of wearing long trousers she wore shorts that stopped just above the knee, she also has no gloves her shirt is also shorter, showing a little of her stomach . Over all Carrie looks like a very confidant 20 something year old.

Fabian smiled and asked to be shown around, Carrie smiled back and showed him all parts of the school. After seeing everything the two went outside of the school and got a drink at a bar. "So why did you take this job?" Carrie asked tilting her head "I...needed to get away from my past" Fabian admitted, Carrie put her hand on his shoulder and smiled to comfort him. A serpent who owned the bar said though a microphone "Okay folks, in a few hours we are having a dance so i want you to head home and get you best cloths on for it!, see you in two hours!" Fabian and Carrie walked out and stood in silence for a bit, then Fabian asked if she would like to go to the dance with him, Carrie smiled and they both walked to there homes talking about what they would wear "I could probably find something nice" Fabian smiled "Shame you wear shuch boyish clothing" he joked, Carrie playfully hit him "I have dresses you mutt"

Later at the dance Fabian saw Carrie wearing a bright yellow dress made for enjoying outdoor summer weather, it stopped just below her knees and had short sleeves, Carrie was smiling and almost blushing but held it back. Fabian's jaw dropped and he blushed but lucky for him it would not show through fur.

Fabian took her hand and placed his other paw on her waist "Don't try anything funny ya hear?" Carrie joked warned him, Fabian smiled and chuckled both started slow dancing. Thoughts ran though both there heads.

Fabian's thoughts "Wow, she looks so beautiful" "I hope im doing this right" "Wow what did i just feel?, oh my god i think i have a crush on her" 

Carrie's thoughts "He sure does clean up nice" "Think about it Carrie this guy is nice and handsome, you don't see that everyday" "Wow do i really have a crush on him?..........................yes, yes i do"

The dance ended and both walked out and sat on a bench and looked at each other for a while. Fabian tried to say something but Carrie stopped him "Oh what the heck" she kissed him and threw her arms around him, Fabian returned the kiss and moved his tail to hug her back.

((End of flashback))

Carrie looked at the picture with a tear in her eye "Stupid mutt" she sniffed and put the picture back and then went to pet Brutus, she spent the night sleeping next to Brutus in his stall, one could notice the hay was wet around the spot her head was. Brutus could tell she was sad and used his tail and his own body to keep her warm.