Zechariah x Cameron

Zechariah had been checking in on Cameron when he noticed her notebook with her schedule showing she had nothing to do for a week "That's.......no way to spend a week" he said to Cameron "I have nothing to do on the weekend so how about we have dinner together miss Walden?". At that moment he realised how it sounded, it made it sound like a date did he rely want that. He couldn't take it back it would hurt her feelings, "Id like that Zech, see you Saturday" she said and walked out of the room. Zech stood there trying to think of everything he would have to do. "Im doomed" he said to himself.

Zech had picked to go to a restaurant know as "Little New York" it was famous for it's mostly human staff, he picked it so Cam would feel comfortable he walked up to the restaurant door and saw Cameron she was dressed like she normally was but her pants had been swapped for a skirt like she used for her interview for her job. Now he felt under dressed just tying a bow tie around his neck "Hello miss Wal-" Zech stopped realizing he was out of work, "Cameron" he said acting more causal then he usually would. "Hey Zech! nice bow tie" she said pointing at his neck he blushed but his fur hid it.

They walked into the restaurant and sat down at the table a man came to take there order, Zech ordered fish with a side of boiled vegetables Cameron ordered the same. They had a chat for a bit waiting for there food when it came they eat in silence Zech tried to brake the tension "So how did your first session go?" he asked Cameron's face lit up "Wonderful it was with a nice jackal called Jack" Zech smiled back "She has a beautiful smile" he thought to himself "I know Jack and his.......condition can be frighting to some but im clad to see you took it well" this was Zech's attempt at complementing her. "By god what was that stupid Zech stupid!" he thought to himself.

The night went on normally after that with some nice conversation when the meal was finished Zech paid in full even tipping the waiter because Zech knew him as a ex-student. Zech would have left it there but he had a idea, he showed Cameron the city centre where the fish of peace liked to splash water on everyone. "Why did we come here?" Cameron asked tilting her head to the side "Just wait a second.........NOW!!" at that moment a fish of peace splashed tons of water on them from it's blowhole, for a second Zech thought he may have ruined the evening but then Cameron laughed. "THAT WAS AMAZING!!" she shouted in joy. Zech then decided to pretend to chase Cameron while the fish sprayed water on both of them, Zech got so close in fact that he accidentally fell on her and when he opened his eyes he also accidentally kissed her!.

Zech immediately stood up and helped Cameron up stammering "I DIDN'T MEAN TO-SO SORRY CAMERON!!" Cameron looked at him confused "Why are you saying sorry it was a mistake besides it wasn't that bad" she said and then immediately regretted it and blushed. "Well i enjoyed the evening to maybe we could do this again sometime?" Zech said looking at Cameron "Definitely.....But first i will have to dry my cloths hahhaha" she said and walked off to her home. Zech was about to head home two when she ran up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran off again. When Zech got home he screamed to himself "IM IN LOVE!!" now Zech would spend his work hours being the best he could be and his off time planing dates with Cameron.

(Leave your suggestions in the comments here and in a week you will get another one)