Chapter 36

•Daniella's POV•

*end of flashback*

||RECAP||

I lock my phone and put it down on the table next to the bed. I then try to go to sleep when the room's door opens. It's obviously Hayes so I just turn around and keep trying to go to sleep. I hear him close the door, and then he starts walking towards the bed. He then lays down next to me and grabs my cheek. I turn my body to him, smile and open my eyes. OMG it's so dark in here. He then leans over for a kiss and we kind of take it to a make out session. He goes in harder and harder. Sometimes we would take a break because it's exhausting kissing someone else. After about 2 minutes we were still making out. I really like this trip tbh. I then hear the doorknob turn, and someone walks in on us and turns the lights on. "Hey sorry I took long but the vending machine took my mone- WHAT THE FUCK!" They say. I look up and I see Hayes. HAYES FREKIN GRIER.

•Hayes' POV•

**15 seconds after**

What the fuck is wrong with Daniella? Why would she do this to me? I stand still looking at both of them. My eyes getting watery every second. I then see Kate come towards our room. "Hey guys! I'm here to bring Daniella's earrings back." she says as walking in the room. "What's going on she says." I turn to her and go over to her. I grab her face and pull her towards me. I start making out with her in front of Daniella. I don't look at Daniella's face at all. I don't care if she gets mad at me, she did the same thing to me. Kate tried pushing herself away, but I wouldn't let her. After about 10 seconds, I pull back. And look at Daniella's face, it's in shock. I then turn back and give her a dirty look. I get out of the room and slam the door behind me. I go straight to the elevator and then to the lobby. I then get out of the hotel, and start walking around. I sit by a palm tree and start thinking about what I saw. I can't believe one of my "friends" would do that. And I can't believe Daniella would kiss back!! She looked surprised when she saw me. I don't know if she was confused, in shock, or just didn't want me to see them kiss. I don't know. At this point, fuck love, fuck her, and fuck him. Ugh why does this have to happen to me!? Well I think it's pay back. Since I did the same thing to Daniella when I first started talking to her. I just still can't believe this is even happening. Specially because we are already dating! I'm just pissed at her, I thought she actually liked me. I don't even know why that little "scene in the bed" happened. Ugh I knew bringing Daniella was going to be a bad idea. I thought she was different. But no, she is just another basic slut. Ugh I hate her so much right now. I then get my phone out of my pocket and start listening to some music. I then cuddle next to the palm tree by myself, yeah... pretty lame isn't it? I then try falling asleep. But then I think of something. WHAT IF ALL THIS IS JUST A DREAM!? Ugh I hope so. But then I realize I'm an idiot and I know this is NOT a dream. I then get my phone out of my pocket and scroll down twitter. I see a tweet from Daniella on my timeline, it says,

"Wow. How did I kiss the wrong guy?" Is she talking about kissing me? Or my fake friend? Ugh rn I just feel like doing something else and not think about all this bs. I dont even know why I kissed Kate tbh. Like yeah she is really pretty. But I was just jealous and mad, so I tried making Daniella jealous too. But the problem is, I can't get Daniella out of my head. And I still can't get over the fact that it wasn't me kissing her. I'm just.. I'm just in love with Daniella. Damn why is this so complicated? She is so perfect, but why tf would she do this? I just don't want to talk to anyone rn. I then put my phone down and try to go to sleep. Yes, still next to the palm tree. I close my eyes, and deeply fall asleep.

*next day*

I wake up, and yawn. I then see a big bird on top of my legs. I got scared so I moved and screamed. And the bird flew away. I laugh about it and get up. I get my belongings and go back inside, I then walk towards the lobby's bathroom, I'm so tired. I pour some water on my face and fix up my hair. Then something pops up my head, IM LEAVING TODAY!! Nooooo. I wanted to stay here longer with my friends. My real friends, not the fake ones. I then get out of the bathroom, and go to the elevator. I decided to be a mature person and go to my own room. Yes, the one where Daniella is. I will go in, get my belongings, and go to Nash's room. Without saying a word or look at Daniella. I'm pretty nervous, but I then manage to just walk in. I have one of the keys to the room. So I open it up, and walk inside. I have a strong feeling Daniella is in the room. I walk over next to the bed and get my stuff. She is on top of the bed. I don't look at her; no glimpse, no nothing. She looks up, and says"Hayes can i please explain what happen?" She says. I ignore her and grab my stuff. I put them inside the bathroom, and then walk in and close the door. "Hayes." She says again. I lock the door, and grab my toothbrush from my suitcase. I brush my teeth, and then take out my clothes. I think I'm just going to take a shower at home. I then change, and put on some khaki pants, and an obey shirt. I fix up my hair, once again, and then get out of the bathroom with my suitcases on my hands. I take a small glimpse at Daniella to see what she was doing. She was staring at me, crying. I then roll my eyes at her and get out of the room. I roll my suitcases through the shallow hallway, and go straight to Nash's room. I knock, and Tara opens up. "Oh hey good morning! Ready to go?" She asks. "Yep!" I say. I go in and go straight to nash. He was in the bathroom doing his hair, while Tara was watching tv. I then decide to tell nash what happened. I close the bathrooms door, because I don't want Tara to know. "Bro that sucks." He tells me. "Well it's karma." He says. I take a deep breath and try holding the tears in. I don't want nash to see me crying. But I just can't hold it in anymore. I start feeling a big ball in my throat. That's means I just have to let the tears go. One tear rolls down my face. Then two, then three, and so on. "Oh. Hayes don't cry. I'm pretty sure there is a good explanation for it, or maybe it was a misunderstanding?" Nash tells me to "comfort" me. "How is kissing another guy, a misunderstanding?" I yell at him. I see his face get a bit sad for yelling at him. "Sorry nash, I didn't mean that." I say to him. "It's cool." He says back. "Look, maybe you should let her explain to you what happen." He tells me. "It's not that easy you know?" I say. "I know it's not. But life is not easy. Nothing in this world is easy bro. You just have to face it." you are right. But not right now. Maybe in the airport or on the airplane I'll talk to her. I mean I have to! She has to sit next to me." I tell him. Nash smiles and goes back to fixing up his hair. "Thanks nash!" I say. "Anytime lil bro." He says. He turns around and look at himself in the mirror. I go right in to him and give him a big hug. He seems surprised, but then smiles and puts his arms around me too.

*at the airport*

We are all here at the airport. Sitting down at some chairs by some TVs. Security already checked out pants, shoes, etc. And we also already gave them our lougage. We are waiting for our flights to get called out. All the guys and mahogany and kate are joking around, laughing, and enjoying their last moments together. Daniella is not sitting near me, but I can feel her staring at me. Ugh I just hate all this bs. I don't turn and look at her at all. I'm just still pissed.

"Passengers Flying to Indiana, please report to the waiting area," a lady on the speakers says. Taylor and Dillon get up. "That's us!" Dillon says. "Bye guys! I will miss you so much." Taylor says. We all go in and group hug. After a while, everyone had left, but nash, tara, Daniella and I.

*20 minutes later*

"Passengers flying to North Carolina, please report to the waiting area" the lady says once again. We take our small computer bags, and start walking to the waiting area. I leave my stuff next to nash and tara. I then start wanting to go to the restroom, so then I tell nash to take care of my stuff. I then start walking towards the restroom, and go straight to a stall. I went to a stall because I have to pee, and take a shit!! I then let it come all out slowly and calmly🌚 after I'm done, and all the nasty stuff came out of my system, I got out and went straight to the sink. I washed my hands and fixed my hair. I then get out of the restroom, and right when I open the door, I see Daniella waiting for me to get out. I get out and try to walk past her, but she grabs my arm and makes me stop. "What do you want?" I tell her in a moody mood. "I want you to listen to me. Can you atleast give me about 5 minutes?" She asks. I take take a deep breathe and say," timer is starting now."

"Okay so I was trying to go to sleep while you were going to get your snacks or whatever. But then you walked in the room, or well.. I thought that was you. So he came towards me and just started making out with me. And I really couldn't see at all because all the lights were off, AND he wasn't talking at all. Hayes I'm just sorry. I really didn't know that that wasn't you." She tells me. She then starts to tear up, and tries to hold it in. "And now you are never going to forgive me. Gosh why didn't I fuckin think or realize that it wasn't you!?" She then starts crying harder and harder every time. She puts her hands to her face and keeps crying. Man, I gotta do something about this. I believe her. I believe that she didn't know that it was me. And about the lights, it's true because when I walked in you could see barely anything. I then grab her and grap her around my arms. She puts her face on my chest and hugs me tight. "I'm sorry hayes. I never want to loose you. I love you okay? No I'm not just saying it because we are going out, it's because I actually mean it. I love you." She tells me. "I love you too. Im also sorry that I overreacted. And mostly that I kissed kate. I was just jealous. I don't even know what I was thinking. I'm sorry too." I tell her. We both hug for a long time. She then looks up and looks at me. I see her watery eyes, stare right into my blue eyes. One tear rolls down her face, and I sub it off. i then grab her cheeks with both my hands, and kiss her. "I love you." I tell her. "I love you more," she says back.

•Daniella's POV•

*flashback to yesterday after hayes walked into the room.*

I then hear the doorknob turn, and someone walks in on us and turns the lights on.

"Hey sorry I took long but the vending machine took my mone- WHAT THE FUCK!" They say. I look up and I see Hayes. HAYES FREKIN GRIER. I then just stare at him. My eyes and mouth wide opened. I start tearing up so much, I then get a lump down my throat. If that's hayes, then who was making out with me!? I'm too afraid to look at the guy. Who is it? I then turn back, and see...