Chapter 31

"What's your fucking problem!?" I say to him while throwing the stuff that he bought to his chest. "Umm... Nothing? I just grabbed your ass. That's it. No big of a deal." He says while laughing. "Umm.. Yes it is? I have a boyfriend that I love so much. And who supposedly is your so called best friend." I say to him really mad. "So? He doesn't need to know about this. And besides, you totally have a crush on me." he says to me with a smirk. "What the fuck is your problem? No I don't. I like Hayes. Hayes and I are dating. Okay!? So don't even dare to get in between our relationship understand me?" I say to him with a serious/mad look on my face. "What ever you say..." He says while the door opens. He goes in and he says, "c'mon lets go." I give him a dirty look, and then turn away. I look for the stairs, and I start walking up. It was really tiring since our room was almost at the top. I finally get there, and open the door to out room. I make sure Dylan is not there, and thank god he isn't. Hayes is still in the bathroom taking a shower. I then go to the bed, and lay down. And just stare at the ceiling. What do I do? Should I tell Hayes? But what if he doesn't believe me? I'm scared he won't talk to me. But I did tell Dylan off. I'm just going to tell him. I get the TVs remote control, and turn the TV on. I put The Vampire Diaries, but I really wasnt paying attention at all. I was just thinking about what happened down there. And I was also trying to figure out how I'm going to tell Hayes. I'm so scared and nervous! I then just start relaxing a bit, and decide to just wing it. I kept watching The Vampire Diaries and actually paid attention since I was a little more relaxed. I then hear the bathroom's door unlock. My heart starts beating faster and faster, and then Hayes comes out. He smiles at me and I smile at him back. "Hayes..." I say with a low voice. "What's up?" He tells me while going over to his suitcase. "Okay I need to tell you something. And please don't be mad at ME because i didn't do anything. I just defend myself," I say while standing up from the bed and start going up to him slowly. "Okay, this is starting to worry me." He tells me. I put my head down, and then finally. get the words out. "Okay, so when Dylan and I went to the vending machine, something happened." His eyes open widely. "okay.. What happen?" He asks me a bit confused. "He grabbed my butt. And Hayes I'm so sorry I didn't want that to happen. It wasnt my fault. I told him off and all this other stuff. And he told me that you don't need to know. But you deserve to know and I didn't want to keep any secrets from you. Hayes I'm really sorry. Please don't be mad at me. Because I defended both of us. you can be mad at your so called best friend. I don't give a crap about him. But Hayes I love you so much." I tell him a little ashamed. I see his face get red from the anger. And he does the thing with his hands and make his fingers crack. He starts breathing heavily and then says, "Be right back." While getting out of the room and going over to Dylan's. I hear Hayes knock on the door loudly. I then follow him and Dylan opens the door. "Hey what's up bud-" he gets cut off while Hayes punching him on the face, hard. "What the fu-" he says again. But another punch hits his face. I honestly don't know what to do. Should I tell Hayes to stop!? I know the guy deserves it. But there is many other ways to solve this problem. "DON'T EVER TOUCH MY GIRL AGAIN. UNDERSTAND!?" He says while he is still punching his face/body. I then see Dylan on the floor, and he touches his nose; he is bleeding. I then go up to Hayes and grab his arm to stop the next punch. "alright Hayes that's enough." I tell him while pushing him away. "No it's not. How dare him touch you like that?!" He says while pushing me over to the wall and he goes up to Dylan again. It hurts so bad. He pushed me really hard towards the wall. "Ow! Hayes that hurt." I say a little loud. He then turns around and looks at me worried. "Hayes, you hurt me." I tell him while grabbing my arm. I then go running to the room and close the door. I go over to the bed, and check my arm. It hurts so bad. And it's starting to get red and purple. "Don't ever get close to her again. Understand!?" I hear a loud voice from the room next to ours. Which is obviously Dylan's room, but Hayes' voice. I then hear a door close hard. And then the door from my room opens. I see Hayes coming in worried. "Daniella are you okay!? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that." He tells me while tearing up a bit. He then takes a look at my arm, and he starts tearing up an touching his head worriedly. "It's okay Hayes. You were mad. I understand. But I told you to stop. And you didn't. Dylan was bleeding already! That was enough. What would've you done if you broke his nose!? Everyone would be pissed at you. Yeah I understand that he grabbed my butt, but him bleeding... You crossed the line Hayes." I tell him while putting the bed's sheets over my whole body including my face. I actually start crying a bit, but maintain myself and don't make any noises. It hurts extremely bad, and just putting ice won't really help. I hear other noises of someone crying. but it wasn't me. It was Hayes. Yeah I'm really glad he defended me, but he did cross the line. This could've been settled without any punches/blood. "Daniella I'm so sorry. It's just that I want you to just be mine. And I'm an overprotective guy. And I just don't want to loose you," I hear Hayes from the outside of the sheets. I don't respond, and just decide to close my eyes and forget all about it. After about a 10 second silence, I hear footsteps walking away from me. Which are obviously Hayes'. I then see the room go black. And feel the bed go lower, while Hayes gets on top of the bed. I then take a deep breath, and decide to fall asleep. I was really frustrated, so the best thing was to not say anything anymore. I didn't want to cause any more drama. I then start thinking about tomorrow. I really hope Hayes and I could just go back to normal and still be the happy couple. But for sure it won't be the same with Dylan. What will happen? I guess we will just figure out tomorrow. I still have my eyes closed. And then start getting sleepier and sleepier every second. I feel the pain from my arm fade away, I then deeply go to sleep. Me not even realizing I actually fell asleep.