Chapter 22

Treivon's POV

"Fuck." I cursed as I threw the controller.

What else do you expect me to believe when I see slit marks by her wrists? I may have went too far but I cared too much about her just to up and lose her and she didn't see that shit.

I was trying everyday to get closer to her and to get her to open up to me but my efforts failed time after time. If she would open up and tell me what's going on then I wouldn't have to assume shit. I was frustrated so cut me some slack that I'm angry at her.

I huffed knowing that she was gone. I didn't intend for the night to end like that but it did. I wanted to know that she got home so I peeked out of the front window watching her walk down the sidewalk. I wanted so badly to tell her to come back but my pride wouldn't let me. I walked back to the couch punching the pillow as hard as I could.

The house got strangely quiet and I felt this kind of loneliness that I'd never felt before. Summer filled this emptiness void every time that I got around her but her departure this time felt different.

"You know you could be nicer to her. I don't know about you but someone who takes out time from their day to cook for a depressed ass kid deserves my respect." Trinity shrugged as she leaned up against the wall.

"Bro I'm not taking shit from your ass either." I hissed at Trinity. She was starting to annoy the shit out of me and she hadn't even been here for a complete day yet.

"Obviously neither is Summer. I don't know what has you grumpy but the world is not against you. At first I thought it was you being a grouch towards me because clearly you forgot about me staying with you until mom got back but nah you've kept this shitty ass attitude towards me and Summer. You don't like to listen or be told what's right and that's gonna bite you back in your ass."

"Whatever man." I mumbled. She was right. One thing I never liked is someone telling what's right and wrong. I always felt like I could decide that for myself.

"Yeah whatever." Trinity strolled past me to the kitchen and she came out 5 minutes later without saying anything. And just when I thought she was gone she came back in.

"Did you ever stop and think that she came over here just to get away from her personal life?" She paused. "No because you're fucking full of it."

Just great.

I grabbed my keys and decided on hitting the trap for the night. I needed to count our new product anyways.

Summer's POV