Shoulders

Chris's POV
     It all started when I started my Sophomore year, and I saw her. She was sitting in the back of the class all quiet. I walked over to the desk next to hers and asked,"is this seat taken?" She nodded her head "no" as I sat down. Our eyes met as I asked,"what's your name?" She replied,"Rachel, and yours?" "Chris" We started some small talk, that went a little something like C:"So are you new here?" "I haven't seen you around campus before."
R: " Yeah I am, my Mum grew up around here when she was younger."
C: "Oh, that's cool" "I've lived here since I was 10 my family bought a house out here and wanted to stay until I graduated"
R: "It must be nice to stay around the same people, huh?"
C:"Yes, and no." "There are good and bad people, but it's always the bad ones who stay behind."
R:"Yeah, I guess you're right."
We then got introduced to our teacher and got on with our day. I ended up being in 3 more classes with her.

     Over the course of a few weeks our friendship went from talking in class, to hanging out after class, to hanging out after school. Eventually, I got the chance to go to her house. Her room was very clean with white and bubble gum pink sheets, with floral pattern pillows. She had a light gray desk with a small lamp in the corner of it. She offered me to sit, as she then slipped her jacket off her shoulders. "Wow" I thought as I then felt myself get all warm inside. I noticed I was starting to stare as I quickly looked away. My face, then started to get warm and tingly. I then, got up and said,"I'm so sorry, I have to leave." I bolted out the door almost slamming it behind me."Oh shit" I whispered to myself as I looked down to see my sausage trying to poke out of my pants. I ran home as fast as I could and practically body slammed myself into the bed. I looked up at my ceiling and thought "Damn, her shoulders are so nice and smooth..." "No, no, no" " I couldn't possibly" "There's no way"

Rachel's POV
     "He ran out the door pretty fast." I thought to myself as I slipped my shorts off, put on some sweat pants, and put my hair in a messy bun. "Eh, I probably shouldn't think to much into it." " If he wanted it to be my business, he would've told me." I then feel myself start to blush just at the thought of him. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?" "I COULDN'T POSSIBLY!" I plopped onto my bed as I sighed, knowing he probably didn't share the same feelings.
Chris's POV
     I walk into class the next morning, not being able to even look at her. We sat down, she looked at me and asked,"Are you ok?" " You ran out quite fast yesterday." "Oh, yeah" " I'm fine, my Mum just needed me home" she looked at me sympathetically and said,"Oh, it's totally fine." "You just seemed a little worried that's all, I was just making sure you're ok." At the moment I thought it was a good idea, but little did I know I was making the best decision of my life "Hey, you should come over his afternoon if you're free" "Oh, ok yeah I'll be sure to stop by." We continued our day like normal, then came the end of the day. When she got to my house and saw my room, she froze... she then said "oMg yOu hAvE a DaNnY dEviTo pOsTeR A kErMiT tHe fRoG pUpPeT aNd A sHrEk pLuShiE!¡!" "Oh, yeah I've had them for awhile no-" I was then cut off by a "oMg mArRy mE!!!" She then jumped into my arms and pushed her lips against mine. I stood there for a moment trying to process what had just happened. She then said," It's a bit hot in here don't you think?" I didn't have time to respond, as she took off her jacket and her shoulders were exposed. I was already blushing from her kissing me, but I then started to feel my sausage throb in pain as my whole body got warm. She noticed my sausage and processed to say,"So, you like shoulders, eh?" She then pulled me to her putting my hands on her shoulders. I thought I was going to explode, this is what I have wanted... to feel her nice warm, smooth, gentle shoulders. She proceeded to pull us to the bed, as we were at this point full in making out. Her lips were so soft and moist, and it was almost if our tongues were playing tug of war with each other. She then touched my throbbing sausage, and said," I want you to shove it in my ass like a hand in Kermit" The thing I love most about her. The confidence, the dominance she bestows upon you when you least expect it. When I first met her, I would've never thought it would end like this no. But, even to this day her shoulders, will be forever pictured in my mind.