Chapter 2

Reader's P.O.V

I woke up on my bed with a headache-WHAT THE F*CK? WHO THE FU-"HONGJOONG! The f*ck are you doing here?" I asked so confused.

"Huh? Oh Y/N Good morning." he said while slowly getting up and sitting on the bed while rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning- IDIOT! What are you doing in my-"he cuts me off.

"STOP! screaming first of all, this is my room.second thing ,don't you remember what happened yesterday?" He gets up from the bed and walks towards the door.

Third person P.O.V

She was dumbstruck for a moment 'What happened yesterday?'
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then it struck her 'Oh.' Tears started blurring her vision amd she started crying "HE'S GONE! WHY? WHY? Why," she screamed again and again till she was out of energy.

The door knob of the bedroom twists and there enters her childhood friend.As soon as she sees him, she runs to him and hug him tightly. He hugs her back and caresses her slightly which she finds comforting.

"Hey I just came to ask you what would you like to eat and when i enter you are still crying for the jerk that left you"

"No! He didn't leave me! I was done with him anyway!" She tried hiding her vulnerability.

He laughed "Really Y/N? You really think you can hide it?"

"I know i can't hide it but please let me live in my stupid imagination of trying to fool you"

"Yeah the great Y/N is an expert at fooling her best friend isn't she?" He asked. She just hummed in response while still enjoying his embrace.

The door bell rang indicating that someone came to see Hongjoong
"Who the hell in their right mind will come in the morning?" He looked at you." Go and freshen up while i fetch them."

Y/N nodded and went in the washroom while Hongjoong went to fetch the person at the door when he opened the door he was bashed by 7 people who totally ruined his mood(XD)

"Why are you all here?"

"Why hyung? We just came to visit you and stay for a while and you say this to us? Maybe we should ask Y/N to beat the shit outta you later" Yunho teased.Hongjoong blushed as all of his friends knew about him liking her so he was , at the moment, not wanting anything like that.

"Fine whatever."

Y/N was done changing into Hongjoong's clothes because that's normal and she walked down the stairs curious as to who came early morning.

When she reached the living room she kinda peeked her head and everyone noticed her and called out her name loudly "Y/N!"

"Hi Guys? Why are you all here?" She asked with an awkward wave and Wooyoung sighed

"Come on! Did we pop your cute little sleepover with hyung or are we really that bad?"

She blushed.

"N-N-No that's not it. It's just that how did all of you wake up so early?"

"Oh we slept early-Too early that we all woke up at 5 except Mingi since, you know he just wok- umm forget about him" Seonghwa Replied while coming out of the kitchen and pointing at Mingi who dosed off and all of us cracked up.

TBC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dafuq am i writing???
Hope y'all liked it and please vote and comment on this beautiful (cough ugly cough) story!

~Yurra