What are u doing here😈

Diggy pov
As me n Kelly was doing our lil thing her momma walked in started beating our asses I think she had oil on the belt bc it was wet Kelly was screaming n running I'm just sitting on the bed looking at both of them like they crazy I started to put on my clothes then thts when I was finished her momma turned the belt on me n started beating my ass I ran down the stairs around the couch bck up the stairs across the bed bck Downstairs out the front door it hurted like hell.

Choppa pov
I haven't seen my baby girl in 3days I was missing her like crazy I decided to text her I said hey bbg😍she said hey I said wyd she said nothing not feeling good today I said I'll be over there with some food n candy for my bbg she said okay babes I went to the store n picked out her favorite food n candy I got her a bear to.

Nana pov
I was waiting for my baby to get here when I heard a knock on my door it was my momma she came to ask me some questions she asked me if I was fucking i looked at her crazy she said well are u I said no I'm still a virgin I few minutes later choppa walked in with a lot of stuff he bought me a bear some food n candy I was so happy he kissed me n kicked his shoes off then he rubbed my feet I looked at him n said I missed you so much he I said I missed you to after me n choppa was talking we decided to take a nap we took our nap when we woke up it was somebody over us I looked up n said what are you doing here choppa said who the hell is he I said it's.....

Cliffhanger once again 🤣🤣