Anonymous

...

I stayed low.

I didn't want her to see me. I knew she was asleep but I didn't want to take any chances.

She didn't have much with her so she will need to go and hunt soon.

Something jumped onto my shoulders. "Maria, shut up! What are you doing here?" "nothing what about you. A little light stalking for a job maybe or for yourself?"

I hated her at times but you can't really get rid of a 16 year old friend. "Okay I guess we are even but please be quiet she's not long turned."

Her black hair flowing from her poney tail. There's not much to her but she was okay. "Maybe we should bring her back. Her arms inured and she could help us get there. We could finally be safe." I suggested. Her face was in absolute shock.

She punched me in the arm. And then pulled my slightly long hair up into the open and pulled me away from probably a soon crime sceen of she could just be a little louder.

"Are you fucking kidding me. What will your mum say if you brought a half wolf home. Oh look mum I made a new friend. I came across her in the woods asleep she has a broken arm please could you did it so she can rip us to shreds after!" Maria half shouted at me.

I brang her down to the ground and whispered. "Okay I understand but we can't leave her out here with no food or drink. Imagine if that was you. Alone and scared along with the fact that you could change at any moment and also that causes alot of pain."

She pounted for a few seconds before giving in with a laugh. "Okay we're even but you owe me a cream pastry when we get back."

I nodded. We silently got up and creeped as quietly as we could through the leaves. As we got to her body I became more aware of my surroundings. Someone was watching us. Well I guess I had a sneaky signal for this. "Hey Maria what colour are the leaves?" a said it in a low tone just enough for her to listen.

And the colours indecate of she sees anything.

Green- means she doesn't see anything.

Yellow- means that she can sence someone or something is there too so we stay in caution.

Orange- means she can see who it is and we act like we can't and leave as soon as possible.

Red- means that she can see that they have a wepon and we leave instantly.

Brown- means that it's a vampire and we fight. You can't run from a vampire it's physically impossibel.

She looked around she looked back at me calmly. "Red. We should leave now we will be late for dinner." I picked up the half-breed infront of me and we sprinted in the opposite direction to our hidden village. The person was most likely a human but even with that they could be working for a vampire or it could be a vampire and that would bring disaster to the village.

We found a river. The water gushing under the bridge. I looked around to see if they had followed, I couldn't find anything but it would be wise to wait them out. We walk over to the bridge and crawled underneath it. We would wait an hour and then leave.

...

An hour of no talking, moving or peeing went past. "Come on we can leave now. Although we would have to run we spent enough time away already. Give her a peach pill and then we can go."

Peach pills make you go into a deep sleep and you want feel a thing until they wear off.

Maria gave her one and I picked her up and we ran home.

...

Luck loved us. She woke up, he pinned her down and explained. She wasjust silent and understanding. She got up into her feet. She was a little tall but I still towered over her.

"Can you walk?" she nodded.

"Name!" she said strongly.

"My name is Marcus Wood. This is Maria Craven. She is my step sister. What's yours?" she took her time to answer.

"I think my name's Kelsey Aimary. That's acturly that only thing I remember. Oh and I 15. Forgot that for a second."

She was cheerfull but she fell down in pain, we were half way there.

He face in agorny. I saw a stick deep in her back. And ihead cheering.

"Matson. Why man you were that one following us wasn't you. You shouldn't of shot her. She wasn't going to do anything. You asshole."

He jumped down. Laughing he said "I was aiming to miss" "yeah sure. Why don't you carry her home then my arm aches."

He picked her up gently and whispered sorry lies into her ear. He didn't bother to take out the arrow. He didn't so that she wouldn't bleed any more than she already was. He had shot her in the lower back. Just above the hips.

...

We got home. My farther shouted at us for bringing her back And for punishment he treated her in my room.

Marcus was slapped and sent home for shooting her and making his job more work.

"Who is she?" my farther asked.

"She's called Kelsey Aimary and she's 15. But that's all we got out of her. She wouldn't tell me were she came from."

We were in my room. Maria was downstairs with mum making a pain releaf for her along with dinner.

She didn't get away with it though. My farther changed her into some of her clothes. Kelsey was awake for now but she was full of tears. Probably remembering what had happened.

"You can leave now. You can sleep on the floor. Marcus has to sleep on the sofar downstairs because his pearent have to check the woods."

I nodded as he walked out. He shut the door quietly. I looked over at Kelsey. She was fast asleep. The tears still in her eyelashes. eyelashesI felt sorry for her as I got a blanket and a pillow from the wardrobe. I sleped on the floor and the dreams began.

........................................................................

A/N. Hey everbody how do you like the book. It's finished for now. I might write a different book or start on a sequel.

Also I would like to ask you to make me some covers for my chapters.
You can send them to my instergram- crazykimber2005.
Or you can send them to my email- slumber2005@gmail.com.

Bye for now and I hope you vote and comment.