Company's Temptation (part 2)

I looked down the floor. Drawing pictures in my head with the shapes of wood on the floor.

"You will know tomorrow". She gave me a warm smile with her thin lips while taking my hand from my side with her cold hands and holding it in front of me. She grabbed my other on and held them in front of us both while keeping them in her own.

"Our family is strange. That's sort of what his job is about. Here have this." She took one of her long hands off me and dug into her pocket, taking out a small black chain wrapping it around my wrist just above my collar.

She was silent as we walked down the stairs and corridors to get to the huge kitchen. Next to the back door was a board containing leaflets and posters.

We walked out of the back door into a green beautiful back garden. We followed a path that led towards the woods. We came across a marble fountain. The statue was of a stunning woman. Her hair shot to the length of her shoulders and closed painful eyes.

We walked over to the fountain\ statue and a small paragraph was caved into the bottom. The writing was in a curvy style and was hard to read. My eyes focused on the words until I could see what they said:

'The future is seen. Feelings and emotions are seen. Experiments are made. Love and blood are shed within pictures but it makes us the way we are now.'

"This was our mother. She was able to see the future. That's how I inherited this ability. My farther on the other hand was skilled by the mind. Making people think things to cloud their mind before say an experiment." She spoke low. Different to her exited speedy tone of voice. Her eyes dropped dropped to the floor.

"So that's Wills job. Experiments"
In my mind I was disappointed. I thought that maybe I could become closer to him but now he could just be controlling me. My feelings for him. Him pressing me against the wall, it was all just a test.

Gabriel's eyes shot up to the rose of long trees in front of us. My heart pounding as I saw her eyes turn black as growling came from within the woods. I steadied my heartbeat until I saw a white wolf leap from the trees. It was taller than me but would probably have its neck snapped by the vampire next to me.

She growled back and got onto one knee. They snarled like that for less than five minutes before the wolf jumped forward. Becoming less then 2 feet away from me I stepped back.

The wolf started walking closer to me. Its sharp teeth snarling at its pray. I stared into its big blue eyes. Something about them reminded me of the ocean. How waves moved within the pattens. How they pulled me in even if I wanted to close my eyes tight they open to the sight. It was breathing heavily and looked like it was about to lurch at me.

I closed my eyes again. Its breathing getting further away along with its soft growls. I opened my eyes. The wolf was backing away. I looked behind me and saw Gabriel. Within a blink she jumped onto its back and grabbed onto it's fur.

She dragged the huge wolf back into the trees. She walked out. Her hand were covered in blood. She killed it. Part of me felt relief that it wouldn't rip me to shreds but as soon as I relaxed the wolf jumped out and ran over too me. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek.

My face felt warm but the pain had completely numbed my face, my body. Making me watch the destruction in front of me. Although my ears were ringing I could still hear the growls and shrieks.

Suddenly the world went silent. I started to move my fingers. I stood up and wobbled. My legs had turned to jelly. I turned to run until a loud cry ripped through the sky.

I spun on my heels and my eyes widened to the blood poring out of Gabriel's neck. The wolf was nowhere to be seen, I ran as fast as I could to the edge of of the forest. She was lay down with the face of pain.

"Gabriel what do you need?!" I half shouted in her ear.
"I'd you don't mind..." "Go on take it" I cut her off and gave her my wrist. She took it to her mouth and paused. A rush of adrenaline rushed through me as she opened her mouth and placed my wrist to her teeth.

I felt the same stinging feeling as my cheek and not long after my fingers became numb. Her teeth felt like big needles taking yet again another blood sample but this time I allowed this to happen.

Heavy footsteps were making their way over to us. I felt a pair of cold hands on my waist. "What the fuck is going on!" I turned to see Wills worried face. My eyes shot back to Gabriel's neck. The blood was stained and her wound was like nothing had happened.

I pulled Gabriel up and wiped the trickling blood from my wrist onto my dress. The dress had lost its colour, it was covered in blood and dirt and along with grass stains from falling onto the floor.

"Thankyou" she mouthed to me as the guards carried her weak body into the house. The sky had lost all colour and became a pitch black. No stars. No moon. Either I was blind or there was something wrong with the sky.

"That was risky doing that for my sister" Will said as we walked inside. "Do you think she's gonna be OK?" She had lost a lot of blood and she barley took any of mine. I wasn't as weak as her but my head did ache as all I could hear was ringing.

He nodded his head once and for the rest of the walk back was in silence. When we got into the room he looked at my with his eyebrows crossed. I looked at him funny back and then he looked towards the bed ...
------_-------------
A\N sorry for not posting sooner but I'd thought I should leave you guys on a cliff hanger.
You do not know how hard it is not to type in slang ;)