"Alright, Lee Wonho, do you have an ID?" Hyungwon asked. Hoseok handed him the fake driver's license. "I'm Jang Gijung now, alright," Hyungwon gave Hoseok a smirk and waved his own fake ID in the air.

"Jang Gijung? Is that's the best name you could come up with? You look nothing like a Kijung," Hoseok judged Hyungwon's fake name.

"This is my third one, alright. I'm running out of names. Besides, it's much more believable than Kim Jaewook," Hyungwon pocketed both driver's licenses and opened the door to get out of the car. "But I'm more handsome than Kim Jaewook, right?" he winked his eye at Hoseok who just got out of the car as well.

"How dare you compare yourself to Kim Jaewook..." Hoseok rolled his eyes and acted like he was sulking. "I'm just playing, you are more handsome."

"You joke around too much," Hyungwon sighed and waited for Hoseok to come to his side of the car so they could walk in the motel together. Hoseok was smirking and Hyungwon knew he was about to joke some more. He just glared at Hoseok.

"But if I was given a chance to enjoy one night with him, I wouldn't pass," Hoseok said with a mischievous tone. Hyungwon suddenly slapped his ass hard and grabbed it, making Hoseok freeze because he hadn't expected that to happen.

"You're a hoe. Sleep with one eye open tonight," Hyungwon whispered. He tapped Hoseok's ass again, this time in a more gentle manner. Then he continued walking towards the motel and Hoseok followed right behind him, a smirk on his face again because of Hyungwon's actions. He wasn't afraid to get threatened a little and it rather made him fall for Hyungwon even harder.

-

They signed in and got a room. Hyungwon was already experienced with motels but for Hoseok it was his first time staying in a place like that. Hoseok fell face first to lay on the bed. It was not the softest and most comfortable but he still felt like he could fall straight asleep.

"Do you want to have a drink?" Hyungwon asked but there was no response from Hoseok who was just thinking about sleeping. "There was a small store, I'll go pick up some drinks and snacks," Hyungwon continued and Hoseok just let out a muffled sound against the bed to let Hyungwon know he was listening.

He heard the door open and close as Hyungwon walked out. He laid still for just a moment more and then forced himself to sit up. He looked around in the room that was not too brightly lighted - or then Hyungwon just hadn't turned on all the lights. The atmosphere was just like from a thriller movie and he could imagine how many crimes had happened in that room.

Fortunately for the owner of the place, the two of them were there just to sleep - at least for now - so they wouldn't commit any crimes during their stay but only plan for their future ones.

When Hyungwon got back from his trip to a store, Hoseok was sitting on the floor in front of the bed, one leg extended straight and the other knee brought up for him to rest his arm on it. He was going through his phone.

"What are you doing?" Hyungwon asked and walked over to sit down next to him.

"Blocking my Boss' and his subordinate's numbers," Hoseok replied, not taking his eyes off the phone. Hyungwon glanced at his phone and saw that he really was going through his address book.

"Why not just throw the whole phone away. They can always contact you some other way even if you block them," Hyungwon asked. He had already turned his own phone off so no one could contact it nor trace it.

"I can't. There are still some people that need the chance to be able to contact me," Hoseok explained. Hyungwon opened a can of beer and handed it to him before opening another one for himself.