Chapter 5 - Untitled

Castiel had sent them to the convent where Sam was, but they didn’t make it in time to stop Sam. Apparently Ruby had betrayed them; in telling them that killing Lilith would stop Lucifer’s rising. That was completely wrong, she wanted Lucifer to rise, so she told them a lie and Sam fell for it. As Lucifer was released, Dean, Sam and Kendra were trapped in the room and were going to die, but all of a sudden they had found themselves on a plane, which they thought was weird. Why would they be teleported to an airplane, that didn’t make any sense to them. Then again nothing theses days had been making sense to them

 Kendra had thought that maybe it Castiel who had saved them, despite him being dead. Castiel had done what he could to help in the end, but it was still too late. Lucifer was released, Castiel was dead and they were on the run. The only place that they could find answers was Chuck, the prophet, so in the end that’s where they ended up. Sam, Dean and Kendra looked around the now destroyed house of Chuck, the prophet. As they walked around the destroyed house, Chuck jumped out of the closet nearby and hit Sam in the head with a plunger.

            “Geez” Sam grabbed the back of his head. “Oww”

            “Sam” Chuck looked up surprised.

            “Yeah” Sam looked at him after lowering his hand from his head.

            “Hey Chuck” Dean stepped from around the corner. Kendra was right behind him.

            “Dean? Kendra” Chuck actually threw his arms around her. She hugged him back, almost laughing. “So, you’re okay?”

            “Well, other then Sam’s head” Kendra looked around the house.

            “I mean – I mean my last vision” Chuck looked over at Sam. “You went full on Vader, I mean you body temperature went up, your heart rate was 200 and your eyes went black”

            “Your eyes went black?”

            “I didn’t know” Sam shrugged his shoulders.

            “And Cas?” Kendra stepped toward Chuck.

            “He’s dead” Chuck spoke softly. “Or gone. The Archangel smote the crap out of him, I’m sorry”

            “Are you sure?” Dean asked when Kendra couldn’t reply. She looked down at her hands, tears blurring her vision. Sam came over to stand next to her. “I mean, maybe he just vanished into light something”

            “No, he like exploded” Chuck sighed. “Like a balloon full of chunky soup” Kendra looked up, the tears fell from her eyes. Dean walked over to Kendra and wrapped his arms around her. She rested her head against his chest and cried.

            “You got … something” Sam stepped closer to Chuck, motioning to his ear.

            “Right here?” Chuck asked. Sam shook his head. Chuck pulled something out from the other side of his head and held it up. “Is this a molar… do I have molar in my hair… this has been a really stressful day.”

            “Cas, you stupid bastard” Dean spoke softly while still rubbing Kendra’s back.

            “Stupid, he was trying to help” Sam looked at them. Kendra looked up at him.

            “Yeah, exactly” It was Kendra who spoke up this time. “Think about it, anytime someone tries to help us, things go bad. People die, people we care about”