7 minutes in Heaven

"Just pick something already, [Your Name]!"

Medic was in a bad mood again. I decided not to quiestion it and just absently stuck my hand down the Mann Co. Crate. I took the first object I could lay my hands on, and took it out.

It was a large bullet. With a grin I did my best immitation of the man who it belonged to.

"People say they can outsmart me.. Maybe... Maybe.. Yet I'd like to meet one who can outsmart bullet."

Heavy laughed. His laughter was rather loud, but it was filled with joy. We stood up and entered the closet. The doors closed and there we stood. Then Heavy broke the silence.

"Heavy knows we are supposed to kiss and all.. But if leetle girl does not want, Heavy is okay with dat." He smiled. I stared up into his icy blue eyes for a few seconds and then started to climb onto his big arm. I sat down on his bicep, giggling as I saw him faintly blush.

"Heavy..." I said, turning his face towards me.

"Kiss me."

He didn't hesitate for a moment and leaned in to me, kissing me gently.

His lips were soft, and tasted like chocolate and mint.. Kind of an "After Eight" taste. I liked it..

I felt his tongue glide over my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I let him in, our tongues twining into a tonguekiss.

Medic's irritated voice sounded from outside the doors.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, Time's up!"

The doors opened and Heavy pulled back from me, holding me close.

"Let's go make sandviches, [Your Name]..~"