He likes it rough

Ariana's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't bother to close the door, because I know he was staring. I put my clothes in the laundry basket and walk over my dresser.

"You know Ariana you shouldn't walk around like that when I'm here" I heard Shawn's voice. I smirked but I turned around and gave him an innocent smile.

"Why is that hmm" I said softly. He was leaning against the door frame. His abs are so fucking hot, well this man is literally god's creation. He smirks and walks over to me.

His hands make their way to my waist. His hands literally covered my waist. I looked up at him, making my eyes meet his. He bends over a little and moves to my ear.

"Because with that body of yours, I can do many wonders babygirl" he whispered sexually to me. I felt my area become wet. His warm breath hit my neck sending shivers down my spine.

He stands up and smirks at me, then leaves to go his room. Leaving me wet. Shit. How could he just leave me like that? Ughh bitch.

I quietly walk over to his room and see him strumming his guitar. Hmm what can I do? I walk over and take the guitar from him.

"What the hell, I was busy" he said looking at me confused. I smiled and placed it down against his closet door.

"Well you know, I didn't like how you left me in my room" I said sitting down on his lap. He looks at me with a smirk. I grabbed his chin violently and kissed him passionately. He instantly kissed back with aggression.

I honestly fucking loved it. His hands gripped onto my ass and then smacked it. I moaned.

"Mmm does somebody like that" he leaning towards my neck. He started to kiss and suck on my neck, leaving hickeys all over the place. I begin to grind on him a little causing to earn a moan from him.

I smirked to myself and got up from his lap.

"What the fuck" he whined. I walk towards his door and looked back at him.

"Sorry I got bored" I said shrugging my shoulders. I went back to my room and noticed I was in still in my bralette and thong. Mmm I'm going to put on my YSL navy sweatshirt.

I was about to go into my closet until I was picked up and tossed onto my bed. I moved my hair out of my face and saw Shawn on top of me. Before I could say anything he began to kiss me aggressively.

"You were bored hmm" he said in a sexual tone. His hand moves down my already wet area, and touches it lightly. I let out a small moan, he still doesn't know I'm a virgin.

"It doesn't seem like it, you're already wet" he says sitting up and gripping onto my panties. He slips them off and throws them somewhere in the room. He gets in between my legs and places his tongue right on my pussy.

He begins to lick and suck onto it making me moan. I grabbed onto his hair gently and felt my stomach tie up in a knot. I've never felt like this. Until I reached a peak.

"Ahhh oh my god Shawnnn" I moaned loudly.

"Mmm fuck babygirl you taste sweet" he said sitting up. He takes off my bralette and tossed it.

"You won't be needing that" he said smirking. I noticed he had a big bulge going on in his boxers. I looked at him, he nods softly. I took off his boxers and saw his dick slap against his stomach.

This guy is fucking huge. Like holy shit, how is that supposed to fit in me.

He pushes me down on making me lay down. He pulls out a condom and slips it on.

This guy is going to destroy my insides.

He looks at me for approval and I nodded. He put the tip in and I already felt filled. I felt pain.

"Wait Ariana are you a virgin" he asked softly. I nodded. He leans down and kisses me, lovingly. He gets back up and begins to insert slowly.

"Mmm fuck" I whimpered. Before I could even adjust myself, he slams his whole dick inside of me.

"UGH FUCKK YOURE TIGHT" he groaned. I felt myself tighten even more. I felt a bit of tears in my eyes from the pain.

"S-Shawn please start moving" I said softly. He grabs my waist and begins to move out. He began to thrust in and out, soon the pain turned into pleasure.

"Mmm fuck babygirl, you feel so fucking good" he moaned.

"Please Shawn go faster, give it to me roughly" I moaned out.

"Oh babygirl I'll give it to you rough" he said with a smirk. He pulls out and grabs me putting me on all fours. He then rams right into me.

"AHHHH OH MY GOD SHAWN" I screamed. He grabs my ass and spanked it.

"YES DADDY PLEASE FUCK ME" I screamed but immediately realized it I called him daddy. He stops and grabs my face making me look at him.

"Daddy will fuck you" he growled. He lets go of my face and slams back into me.

"Holy shit, how are you going deeper ahhhh" I moaned. He spanked me, letting me feel the stinging sensation on my ass.

"Fuck Ariana I'm about to cum" he groaned.

"Ahhh me too, daddy please cum" I moaned. His thrusts became sloppy until he gripped onto my ass and gave one last hard slam.

"Ughhh fuckkk" he moaned out feeling him twitch inside of me. I soon came right after him. He removes himself and throws the condom away. He gets in the sheets with me.

The sweat going down his abs, the veins in his forearms. Jesus he's so hot. He grabs me and kisses me, this time it was soothing.

"So daddy hmm? I like that" he said looking at my now blushing face.

Haha, oh fuck.