Idk what to call this

So this idea came to me a fee days ago so I wanted to see your opinions on it since I'd probably write it if I have time.

So, I was looking at Harper's book of the story she was doing for the cult that she  stopped (I forget the name im sorry ksjcjfj) and I was reading it over and over again 'cause it was really interesting even if it was only one chapter, but then I thought "I wish someone would continue this."

So then I was like,
"Wait
I can continue this
But like, in my own way."

Basically, my idea is, I want to write a story about the cult, like a full on story, but it would be about us and about this cult but this time, everything that has ever happened in the cult, it would be there, everything that we did in that cult would be there in the story, like a full on origin of the Oofington Cult kind of thing and how it happened and all.

But I was thinking of mixing in a few AUs as well, like that one AU where we're all kind of running from the police or something because of a crime we did so the Oofington cult is like a place where it keeps us safe from that and all.
And then another idea I took for the story is from the XReader AU we did, but this time, it wouldn't be an XReader, the main character would be someone that isn't one of us and we can just make up a character that is also running away from what they did and we just take them in to help them or something and they become apart of the cult, and from then on, we can start the story.

But when I meam everything that has ever happened in the cult, I mean, pretty much everything, even the fights and the arguments and the happy time and fun times and sad times and all and all, and that's why I wanted to asked your opinions about this.

I'm most likely writing this, but I wanted to know what you guys think of it.

Also if you guys do like this idea I would also like to know what kind of crime you'd do, even if it was intentional or not-