Strikes

So the cult has been fighting way too much and it's been making people really uncomfortable. So I have a suggestion to control it a bit more. I actually had this idea early last month, but I didn't mention it because it wasn't as necessary back then.

Basically, members can get strikes for different offences.

•Bullying - 1 strike
•Harassment - 1 strike
•Unnecessary sarcastic comments (in situations where they are rude and uncalled for. The strike does not imply if the person was genuinely joking af just said the wrong thing at the wrong time) - 1/2 a strike
•Encouraging bullying/harassment - 1 strike
•Encouraging dangerous behaviours (suicide, self harm) - automatic ban
•Starting fights - 1 strike
•Other - I don't have many ideas right now sorry-

Note that this only applies to things that happen within the cult. If it's between two members and has nothing to do with the rest of the cult, no strikes should apply unless they are too serious.

No strikes would be given to people if the argument was an actual misunderstanding that was apologized for, or if they were only trying to defend themself.

I was thinking either three or five strikes is the maximum amount before someone is removed from the cult.

I think we should have someone who people would report strike-worthy events to, and records the TRUE stories and strikes so they can refer back to it in case something else happens involving a certain person. This person would have to talk to both sides to get the full story if they hadn't seen it already. If nobody else is willing to take this on, I can do it.

I don't know if this is an amazing idea, but it couldn't hurt to try, right?

-The Winter Storm