~(16)~

✨✨✨

Joshua didn't want to be dumb anymore and just wanted to let his heart take over because he felt better when that happened.

Sure the date with Ashley was great, but he couldn't get rid of the feeling from the way his heart soured when he and Tyler made up.

He just couldn't.

He had to let the negative thoughts go.

Which is why he's looking forward to Tyler coming over.

He's nervous though, this has to be perfect.

He planned on making pizza rolls because that's a Tyler's favorite food, and a movie.

And maybee, try to cuddle with him.

Only if Tyler is comfortable and course.

He also can't wait for Tyler to meet his cat Crumbs.

Gosh it'll be so cute.

His thoughts are interrupted by the door bell and he looks at the mirror down the hall really quick to see if he's presentable.

Smiling he opens the door for Tyler.

Tyler is wearing his baby blue hoodie that Joshua adores, he thinks that color really suits him and just him in it is so adorable because it is a little big but not to big that's it's like a dress.

Tyler bits his lip waving.

Joshua says hi and let's the small boy in.

He notices the way Tyler's warm chocolate eyes look around the house taking everything in.

"Welcome to my house!" He chuckles.

"Come on my cat is upstairs," he grabs Tyler's arm gently guiding him up the stairs.

Tyler is super nervous as well.

He's thankful Joshua didn't grab his hand because then he would've swiped off the slight sweat from it.

"So this is my room!" Joshua says enthusiastic.

"It's nice," he smiles.

They look at each other for a moment just smiling and Tyler has to look away before the tall boy notices his blush.

Joshua saw it though and it made his heart beat faster.

"Aww!" Tyler saw the white cat with chocolate eyes.

He didn't notice her before since she camouflaged with Joshua's white blanket.

"This is Crumbs,"

"Crumbs?" Tyler giggles petting the cat.

Joshua's heart burst with adoration at the most adorable noise he's ever heard.

"Yeah isn't it cute?" He laughs too.

"Yeah it is, her eyes are really pretty."

Joshua thinks that his eyes are prettier.

"Your eyes are prettier," he says, he must of though out loud.

He doesn't backtrack though loving the way Tyler's cheek turn a soft pink.

"Thanks" he whispers still blushing, not knowing out to respond.

Did Joshua just flirt with him?

Tyler thinks.

"Oh! I made pizza rolls, do you want to go eat?" Joshua stands up from the bed taking Crumbs into his arms.

Tyler's eyes widen.

"Yes!" He smiles widely following behind.

Joshua made pizza rolls for him.

He probably didn't have anything else, besides it's not like this is a romantic gesture.

He negatively thinks, not wanting to make these little things a big deal.

"We can eat them while watching a movie," Joshua suggests.

Tyler nods smiling softly.

He sits in the comfortable couch with Crumbs as he waits for the tall boy.

Once Joshua comes back he beams at him.

Gosh he's so hungry and oh my the pizza rolls smell so good!

Joshua notices how excited Tyler got so he hands the plate to Tyler while he sets up the movie.

"So there's two options, Dumb and Dumber or Dumb and Dumber To? he chuckles.

Tyler chuckling as well.

"The first one," he giggles.

"Also those are my favorite movies, well they're on my top 10," Tyler informs.

Joshua is surprised for he was nervous that Tyler wouldn't like the movie he picked out since he took a Leo or faith and chose a movie he liked.

Before the movie started and some trailers were playing the boys bonded over their favorite movies until they had to stop when the movie played.

They spent their time laughing and eating pizza rolls, just loving their presence.

And both boys enjoyed their time so much together that Joshua didn't want Tyler to leave.

"We should do this again," Joshua says, walking to Tyler to the front door.

"Yes! And next time we should watch the second movie!" Tyler grins.

He really doesn't want Tyler to leave.

"Of course! thanks for coming" as he's about to close the door when Crumbs comes up to Tyler and rubs against his legs as a good bye.

"Awha bye Crumbs I'll miss you," Tyler pets her lovingly.

Joshua is going to faint of cuteness overload.

"Hey you won't miss me?" He teases.

Tyler dismisses it though blushing, laughing nervously.

"Bye Joshua,"

"Bye Tyler see you tomorrow!"

Tyler waves before entering his moms car.

Joshua closes the door, slides down bringing crumbs into his arms and sighs out of love(?) would you even call it that.

"He's so cute Crumbs, he might like you more than me," he laughs when she "meows".

"So yeah...I might like him a lot"

Maybe even love him?