A Secret

Hey guys, I was looking around on my iPad and I found some fan-fics that I never finished, so I'm gonna post that in this, let's go!

------------------------------

It was another day at the A.H and R.T office. Editing, taping, gaming, screwing around, just another day. Geoff, Jack, Ryan, Ray, Gavin, and Michael just got done with the minecraft lets play.

"Who's turn is it to edit the lets play?" Asked Geoff. "I think it is Michael's turn to." Said Ryan."Fuck you Ryan, I did it last week! You just don't want to do it!" Shouted Michael. Even though the way Ryan acted, he was still liked.

Michael didn't like to edit the lets plays, because he had enough to worry about with Rage Quit. Michael was walking out of the office to find Kerry and yell at him for messing up the lets play again. After what happened with Snowbound, Geoff gave Kerry one more chance to not screw up another lets play.

But being Kerry, he did."Wait Michael, I'll come with you." Said Gavin as he chased Michael down the hall. He had no problem with Gavin tagging along. When not filming Rage Quit, Michael was a pretty nice guy.

So as they looked threw the rest of the office, they decided to give up and go back."Where could that prick be? I need to kick his ass ." Said Michael as he was starting to get worked up. Gavin didn't like to see Michael get mad when not doing Rage Quit. So he tried the best he could to get Michael back to A.H without any outbursts.

After Gavin had gone home with Geoff, he got a text on his phone. It was from Michael. He wanted to know if he would come over to help edit the lets play. Gavin texted back and told Geoff where he was going."Why dose he need help? Can't he do it on his own, I mean that all he edits at time are sixteen to seventeen minutes of footage. I can see why he needs the help."

Geoff said as Gavin had got together some things to bring. Gavin got in the car and drove to Michael's apartment. He got to the door and knocked and he let Gavin in."Thanks for coming over. It's ok if you did not want to, but I could use the help." Michael explained. 'Geoff was right' Gavin thought to himself.

Gavin knew that he loved Michael but, he had not told him yet. He was waiting for the right time to ask Michael some questions. About 30 minutes into editing, he had told Michael that he had to talk to him.

"We have worked together for quiet a long time now, and , well ..... I don't know how to put this.........well all I'm trying to say is, that I've liked you for while now, and, maybe I have a little more feelings THAN like...more like love, I was just wondering if you felt the same way." Gavin told him.

Michael sat there in a daze that told Gavin he had done the right thing."I was scared to ask so I didn't.....bu..but I never thought I would hear it from you. Gavin I do love you too."That was the last thing either said. Michael had took Gavin's hand and led him to the bedroom.

He had sat Gavin down on the bed. He wasn't sure what Michael was doing, so he closed his eyes and lets his lips intertwine with Michael's. He had never thought that he would be here, in this situation, kissing his very best friend. He had never known what to tell Geoff, Ray or anyone else at A.H.

He woke up the next morning in his own bed back at Geoff's house. He didn't know why he was back home, all he remembered was what had happened at Michael's place."Hey, are you ok?" asked Geoff's daughter Millie.

"Yah,I'm good,good, why are you not at school?" He asks her."Today is Saturday, Michael brought you home last night after you went over to help him with something." she said. Millie was the closest thing to a sibling Gavin had here in the U.S. Even though he had a brother back in the U.K.

He got ready to go to the office. He put on his 'Mogar is Ready' T-shirt and some shorts."Hey Gav, why didn't you drive home? Did something happen last night. If so, do want to tell me?" Asked Geoff in a tone only a parent would use.

He tried the best he could but, it slipped like a dog on ice. He told him what happened last night at Michael's house. He said about what they had said, the kiss too. He told Geoff to swear not to tell,anyone else at A.H, not even Michael. He had agreed to keep the secret.

When they got to the office, Gavin saw Michael sitting at his desk. He was getting ready to do Rage Quit."What are you going to play?" Asked Gavin."I'm not sure, something to do with another Uncraft Me game." Michael answered.

Gavin sat down at his desk next to Michael and started to work. He felt like he could just not care and leap from his desk and kiss Michael again. He never thought he would feel this way.

Gavin has it the worst because he had never kissed anyone ever before. It was like being in another world, a sensation only matched by maybe if this was taken to the next level. To not care and express all their love toward each other. It was about lunch and Gavin had to use the bathroom.

But he did not know that right behind him was Michael. He had to go to." What are you doing?" Asked Gavin."I don't know, it was just that kiss last night, I feel we could do it again right now, I MEAN not if you don't want to right now..." That were the last words that exited Michael's mouth as he felt Gavin's and his lips intertwining. It was just like last time, they felt like nothing could compare.

-----------------------------------------------------

Holy shit, that was really bad, what was I thinking? I have no idea, well I have one other one but I still need to finish it so until then goodbye my Ahcievements!