Meeting Them

I was on my way to work, it was a cold morning and the power had gone out on my block so I was very late. Granted I really didn't have to go to work today, I was sick and my boss said to take a few days to feel better. But I can't afford that, I was behind in money as it was, taking time off would not help that case. I quickly stopped and got coffee for my boss, he always needs his morning coffee and when anyone else gets it for him he says it never tastes as good as what I get him. Let me take a moment to be flattered....ok done. Now onward to see the wizard!

I feel like absolute shit, but work has to be done, no time for slackers. I raced into my work building and quickly took the elevator to the top floor of the building. I check the coffee to make sure it's still hot and hasn't spilled at all. Ok we're set. I carefully walk to my bosses office, I know he's going to be upset with me coming to work when we all know I'm sicker than hell. But he'll get over it. I lightly tap on the door, completely oblivious to the voices I had heard, I didn't care, and anyone who works with me knows that. I have no care, if crash a wedding and not care one ioda. It's just me.

The voices stopped and I heard my boss say to come in. I open the door and walk straight in and to my bosses desk, ignoring the other figures in the room. My boss looks irritated...here we go...

"I thought I told you to stay home for a few days and rest up so you'll feel better Kels?"

This man

"Oh I know, but I can't afford that. Plus you couldn't survive without me and you know it." I may be a little cocky right about now...

"Aish! This girl! You know damn well I can survive without you for at least a day or two. Even if it's an easier work load with you here, you're sick, you need rest and med---"

I cut him off, "I'm fine boss man, a little cold never stopped me from doing my job. So stop worrying before I start to call you mama."

He glares at me. Ok, maybe that was a bit too far but come on. I'm a capable women, I can take care of myself. If in was really that bad I would have stayed home but I'm not, I'm fine, just a cough. I swear this man worries about me like a father, but I guess that's why we work so well together.

"You call me mama and I'll personally chase you around this office with a cup of ice to pour over your head."

We play dirty. "Oh-ho-ho, really now? See there's a reason you said chase, cause you know you can't catch me, and even if you do, I can beat you down in about 2 seconds. So try it, I dare ya!"

All the while of us bickering, I feel eyes on me, oddly enough it makes me nervous. Usually I don't care and it's whatever, but for some reason I just feel anxious about it now. I look to my right and see seven (good looking I might add) young men all looking at me and  boss with I can only guess it to be, confusion and curiosity. Boss stops talking and looks at them too, then we both look at each other and burst into laughter.

As I composed myself and stood up straight, boss calms down and clears his throat. "Boys, this is Kelsee, she's my go-to girl for things here, she keeps things in order and fixes any problems we have. She's also a real smartster so be prepared for that." Oh by the way, if you're wondering, I work for BigHit Entertainment, and smartass boss man right here, yeah that's Hitman Bang.

"Kelsee this is BTS, our boy band that I'm sure you've heard of. This is RM (he's their leader), Jimin, Jungkook, J-Hope, Suga, Jin, and V. They're going to be taking some downtime for a bit and we were discussing what we're going to be having them do."

"Yeah, I've heard of them. And boss, downtime means they do nothing, they relax, didn't you know that?"

RM: "I like her, she's funny."

Boss: "Oh yeah, she's a real comedian. A pain, but she's actually been a good thing for this company. And actually K I was thinking about where we could have them to go be out of media path and just relax and have some fun."

Me: "Well ya know you got that cabin in the countryside that's kinda resolute, that would be a nice spot, there's that little village nearby for when they need things, it's perfect."

Hmm...I have an idea, boss wants me to relax, why not have me as a type of guard there with them...hmmmm

Boss: "That's a good idea, I rarely use that cabin anymore but I think that would be a good place to let loose and relax. I'll have to put together some things but how does that sound boys? A few weeks in the countryside?"

All: "Sure!!"

Me: "Aye boss, you wanna get me out of your hair for awhile, I can go play mama bear and do the cooking and keep them out of trouble. From what I know they burn water sooo..."

Jin: "Ruuude. I'll have you know I cook very well thank you!"

Me: "Not as well as me hot shot. Little fact, I went to college to be a chef. I have skilllllz."

Boss: "Well, we'll put that to the test then, I approve, you can go, but behave and keep them safe. Go home and pack. Be back here in 3 hours all of you."

Yee haw, time for a vaycay, at least I'll get out of that worthless house and away from my shitty parents. They moved in with me when I moved to Korea, I had no choice and they were here before I could even blink. Time to be stress free for a while. Let's do this.