Ch2 Competitors

Error sat in the library knitting a small sweater for himself. He refused to wear a gown and they had to wash his clothes so he had made himself some pants and was making a sweater. He heard a thump and looked to see a sans sit near him. The sans was reading a book but snuck a peak at him every several seconds as he went back to knitting. Eventually after thirty minutes he had finished and slipped his new sweater on. He then noticed the sans staring at him.

"Can i help you?" Error asked him. The sans simply looked away and his cheeks were dusted blue.

"Doc wasn't joking when he said you were a looker. Names wire." He said as he looked back at error and held his hand out. Error stared at his hand before looking him in the eyes.

"Names error." Error said back. The sans nodded and lowered his hand. He went back to reading and error started knitting agian. He had soon made a small doll version of him with red eyes and a insane grin. With a growl he crushed it.

"Error. There you are!" A voice yelled out. Error looked up to see blueberry sans and stretch papyrus rushing towards him. Blue looked happy and stretch looked worried. Error figured it was about the sans next to him. Error simply turned away ignoring them and began knitting again. He made a small sigh as he created a small doll of a woman in a white dress with blue wings and a halo. Suddenly it turned into nothing but dust and error sighed again. Blue and stretch made it over and stopped several paces from error.

"I am so glad youre getting better error! The wounds you had were really severe." Blue said with a smile. Error looked at him for several seconds before looking away with a blank expression. He continued to stare at the wall and stretch stepped forward. Error started to growl like a animal and stretch stepped back. He handed a tray to blue and blue placed it on the table. Error looked to see some monster food was on it. Error simply turned back to the wall before a loud voice rang out.

"Where the hell is error?! Someone tell me?!" The voice yelled as error paled. He jumped up and ran out of the room. From behind him the voice desperately yelled that he needed to stop. Error made a left to come out in a garden. He sat on a tree in the middle and breathed out a shaky breath. That voice had belonged to nightmare. And error had no clue if he had enough strength to stop nighmare and his gang if they tried to kill him again. Seeing no one had followed him he focused his magic and made his knife appear in his hand. Suddenly he saw movement to the right of him. He threw the knife at the movement and it snagged a black and white scarf.

"Woah error! Calm the fuck down! I ain't here to hurt you!" Cross yelled as error simply stared back at him a neutral expression. Cross eventually got his scarf unstuck and threw the knife to error who caught it without even looking. He then pointed to his back to show he was unarmed and error narrowed his eyes.

"What kind of game are you playing?! Speak quickly and i may not erase you!" Error said with a extra glitchy voice. Cross flinched and looked away before looking back at error with teary eyes. Instead of saying something error was suddenly tackled. He looked down to see cross and c(cross chara) hugging him while crying and begging for forgiveness. Error simply stared at them confused before gaining an annoyed look.

"Let me go damn it. I just made this and don't need you're damn tears staining it." Error said as he shoved them both off him and stood up. They voth stared up at him with teary eyes as error dusted himself and stepped over and walked to the door. He stopped and loomed back at them with one eye.

"And no. I don't hate you. I don't even hate ink. I hate only one person and he definently isn't a bitch like all of you are. If you truly want to be forgiven then tell the others never to cross me again. And do not carrry weapons when i'm around. I may end up stabbing someone. Tell that to the good guys to would ya?" With that error walked inside and was instantly confronted by a familiar face. Ink stood there with a smile and tear filled eyes. Error sighed as he was tackled again. Today was gonna be a long day on his broken bones.

Time skizappidy do da.

Error really regretted saying that. For the last hour he had been annoyed by nightmares gang and ink, blue, and stretch but suprisingly not nightmare himself. And yet he was always the most protective. Luckily error had escaped them and was heading towards the cafeteria  He entered and felt drool fall from his mouth the second he smelled the food. It smelled so good. Error walked in the line and soon he reached the front to see the lady serving food was a toriel. She gave him a tray with extra food on it and sent him on his way. Error walked to a table and sat down. As he began to eat he saw a shadow sit across from him. He looked up to see a undyne sitting across from him.
She grinned malicously at him and started making a spear without a word. As she was about to strike error was gonna grab his knife when suddenly she was launched across the cafeteria and landed knocked out cold. He felt tentacles wrapped around him and heard to voices speak.

"Stay the fuck away from our error!" Both yelled. Error felt the tentacles dissapear and he looked back to see nightmare and dream looking at him with smiles. Nightmare was even in his passive form. Before he could say anything he was rushed by ink and cross.

"Are you okay?! Did she hurt you?! What did she do?!" They fired off to many questions for error to answer and error was barely able to get a word out. Then blue came over and hugged him smothering him in blues soft clothes. Error grew extremely annoyed and teleported to the door. He looked back to see blue look at his hands sadly. Error groaned and began to head out when he looked at a mirror in the hallway. Standing behind him were dream and nightmare. Still smiling softly. Error teleported to his room, burrowed in his blanket, and fell asleep. Maybe tommorow error could see about why they were seemed so happy.