Chapter 2

Jim's POV

I woke up and looked around.

"Hannah?"

I saw Hannah laying on the ground.I crawled next to her as I began to shake her until she woke up.

"What happened?"

"Angor Rot happened.I should have known he would use the shadow staff",I said.

"Wait,wheres (Y/N)!"

"Aw man,he did a hit and run!He took her",I said and I threw my sword at the ground.

"Woah!Calm down,why are you so worried?",Hannah asked.

"Because what if he finds a way to turn her against us.I can't stand seeing her be my enemy",I said.

"Shes a strong person and I'm sure she'll find a way to escape Angor Rot",she said.

"We need to go to the museum",I said.

"Why?"

"Because I believe that's where they are keeping her",I said.

"And that is?"

"They kept the bridge there and they held a base there so might as well give it a shot",I said.

"Alright,I trust you but let's try not to get ourselves killed",she said.

"Yeah,let me call Claire and Toby",I said.

"Wait,Claire works with you now?"

I nodded."After she found out,I wanted her to be part of my team.She's an amazing person and her strength could help us a lot",I say.

"Uh,don't you think she could be busy with studying or something,"She asked.

"I don't think she would be doing anything else but worrying"

"About?"

"About her brother.Her brother was taken into the Darklands and was switched out for a changeling.I saved her from Goblins and she found out my secret",I said.

"When did this happen!"

"The night before the play and us saving (Y/N)",I said.

"And you didn't bother telling me this before!I've been here for the past three weeks,covering for (Y/N) and now you decide to tell me this!Does she know?",she asked.

"Yes,I told her everything but she deserves to know"

"Fine,do what you want but just know you are putting everyone in danger.If you would have told me sooner about Angor Rot,he would probably be dead.We could have killed him and gave (Y/N) a less stressful day.I wanted her to return with a day of fun.No trolls,no evil but now she's gone along with a new enemy.We have to worry about your problems while we have our own issues.We should be training to kill Raven,not Angor Rot.You need to start fighting your own battles and not depend on others",She said.
(Go Hannah! 😂)

I froze and looked at her.(Y/N) wasn't kidding when she said never get Hannah mad.

"Hannah,Angor Rot is stronger than you think.Did you seriously not notice that we got knocked out by him?"

"Yes,I actually did but I didn't know who the heck Angor Rot was until he tried to KILL (Y/N),MY BEST FRIEND!",she yelled.

"If you don't want to help us save her,then leave.Im sure (Y/N) would love to hear how you gave up on her",I said.

Hannah grumbled and looked up."Fine,call them,but don't come crying to me when something goes wrong",she said.

I dialed Claire as the phone rang.