Reunion

•The next day•
Hayden POV
I woke up to Tegan messing with my hair. "Good morning Babe" she said. "Good morning baby" I said. Tegan kisses my forehead and I got out of bed. "Do you know what today is" Tegan said. "Ummm Friday" I said. "Yes and it's also your high school reunion" Tegan said. "Oh yea..I can't wait" I said. I finished getting ready for the day and walked to the kitchen and made breakfast.

•With Annie•
Annie POV
I woke up to my annoying alarm ringing over and over again. I turn it off and I was about to fall asleep again in till Jacob and Lily come running in and they started to jump on the bed. "Mommy wake up, wake up" Lily said. "Ok ok I'm up" I said. I walk downstairs and started to make the kids breakfast.

•later•
I started to get ready for my high school reunion. "Asher where are you?" I said. "In the living room" he said. I walked down to the living and stand in front of the tv. "Why aren't you ready?" I said. "Ready for what?" he said. "My high school reunion" I said. "Do I have to go" Asher said. "Yes Asher don't you want to see old friends?" I said. "Not really" He said. "Fine then I guess the kids and I are going by our self" I said. "Whatever" He said. I heard a honk knowing it was Jayden and Carson. "Kids come on!!" I yelled. "Coming" they said coming down. I helped them put on there shoes and we walked out. "Hey Annie Hey kids" Carson said. "Hey guys" I said. We got in and Carson started to drive to the school. "How come Asher isn't coming" Jayden said. "He didn't want to come" I said. "I'm sorry" she said. "It's ok" I said.

Hayden POV
I got to the school with Tegan and Ella. "I'll be back babe I'm going to go hang out with some friends" she said. "Ok" I said. I walked over to Johnny and started to catch up. "Hey Hayden" Johnny said. "Hey Bro" I said. "Who's this little girl" he said. "This Ella my daughter" I said. "Hi Ella I'm uncle Johnny" he said. "Hi uncle Johnny" Ella said. "Well I better go Kenzie needs me" Johnny said. "Ok bye Johnny" I said. "Bye Hayden" he said. Johnny walked away and as I turned around I bumped into someone. "I am so sorry" I said. I put Ella down and start helping the women up. "It's ok" she said. Once I got to see her eye to eye I realized that this is Annie LeBlanc. "Umm Ella why not you go and play with the other kids ok" I said. "Ok" she said and walked off. "Annie is that really you?" I said. "Yup" She said. "How have you been" I said. "Good I have two kids named Jacob and Lily and a husband named Asher" she said. "That's nice" I said. "What about you" she said. "Well I have one daughter named Ella as you saw and a wife named Tegan" I said. Annie eyes got wide. "What?" I said. "Do you mean Tegan Marie?" Annie said. "Yea why" I said. I was going to turn around in till Annie blocked me. "Hey why don't we go somewhere else" she said. "Annie move" I said. "But Hayden" she said. I went around Annie and saw a crowd of people, I moved them out of the way to see.......

Cliffhanger what do you think happened?