Home town

Hayden POV
Hi I'm Hayden Summerall I am 26 years old I have a wife named Tegan and have a 4 year old daughter named Ella Rose Summerall. Anyways today I'm coming back from New York to go back and live in my home town it was the quiet part of LA which was really nice and tomorrow in our High School reunion. I'm excited to see all my old friends but also a little nervous. "Daddy can you help me find my blanky" Ella said. "Sure" I said. I went to her room to look for and Ella brings her blanky everywhere she can't sleep without it and she needs it with her at all times or she will be upset. I looked under her bed and finally found it. "Here you go baby girl" I said. "Thank you Daddy" she said. "Your welcome princess" I said. Just the the door bell rings I quickly ran downstairs and opened the door. Once I opened I was tacked into a hug. "Hayden!!" Carson and Johnny said. "Hey guys" I said. I got up and we Bro hugged. We walk to the kitchen. "So how's it been" Johnny said. "Good what about you guys" I said. "Good" they both say. "Babe can you help me with the laundry" Tegan said. She walked downstairs and saw Johnny and Carson. "Hey boys" she said. "Hey Tegan" they said. I got up grabbed the laundry basket kissed Tegan on the cheek and then went to go and fold and put them away.

•With Annie•

Annie POV
Hi I'm Julianna Grace Leblanc well now Angel I go by Annie and I'm 26 years old I have a husband named Asher and two kids. Jacob Jackson Angel is 5 years old and Lily Elsea Angel is 4 years old. So anyways tomorrow I have my High school reunion tomorrow which I'm excited for to see all my friends I haven't seen in a while. "Mommy Lily is annoying me" Jacob said. "Did not" Lily said. "Did too" Jacob said. "Guys calm down and Lily don't annoy your brother" I said. "Ok mommy" they both said. They run back upstairs to go play. "Hey Ann's I'm gonna go now" Asher said walking downstairs. "Ok have fun at work" I said. We kissed and then he left to go to work.

Hey guys hoped you enjoyed this chapter 💖 and sorry if it was bad