Proluge the ending is only the start

2049 March 29th

On top of A large skyscraper stands a tall man with his hands inside of his pants pockets, his whole life he knew he was not the same as others. He would never be able to live life as others had. He was diagnosed with a rare cancer that corrodes your flesh and make the insides of your skin throb with pain, his childhood was not easy. Despite that he thrived to live the rest of his life happily.

Everywhere in the city was plastered this mans face, along with the name : Arthur, and news of his illness. Although he felt that his years was not enough he lived a bittersweet life. The cancer has been holding him down for many years but Arthur still went on. Somehow the media got wind of his body quickly deteriorating and that he wasn't going to last.

" soon... I'll be meeting my parents.." he spoke calmly. He wondered what would happen after he died, would he forget everything and disappear or will he see the ones who left before him.

Next to him was his secretary, he's been with him for most of his life, his best friend and a spy undercover. It can be said that this pair of friends was really eccentric, they'd tried all types of scenarios and this time it was a spy and ceo.

" Arthur, you've stayed strong-"

"I know.. aren't I the best" he replied lightly laughing

"Sigh, I don't get you, listen to the end.." -sigh*
Earl knew Arthur wasn't gonna last long so they all lived as if it was their last.

"Lol, ke ke go ahead I'm all ears, Earl". Arthur snickered.

"... " Earl paused and sighed internally.

" your right" he replied

"I'm always right" Arthur retorted.

"I know I'm just saying, sometimes you can be very smart, I... it's been fun" sighing again multiple times, sure enough a lot of carbon dioxide that's in the air is released by him cause of his multiple sighs.

Earl paused. Although this man was different, he respected him. Knowing that his years was numbered, he was kind of sad his best friend was gonna go. He needed to be in the perfect condition to get better although chances were very slim. Slimmer than a spiders thread, but humans live on with hope.

"Your surgery is today, scheduled at 8:45 sharp in Seoul .. you going?" He hesitantly asked.

"No I probably won't make it past today, I want to spend the rest of my time outside.. it's ... what's the word... relaxing" he breathed in the city's air as he felt his mind fading. He knew fully well that he has no time left, and refused to die in a hospital bed where he spent most of his life.

"I think today's the perfect weather to die" Arthur played.

"Arthur!?!" Earl panicked

It was too soon, he didn't want him to leave yet he still needed to try the scenario of government rebellion. He quickly reached for his phone.

"If your thinking what I'm thinking don't, you know I don't like the hospital. Although life was bad I lived it out and made many happy memories, no regrets. " Arthur laughed. It was an interesting experience like in those movies.

"Man you really pulled the rug out of my feet!" I laughed.

"I guess this time you won".

When Arthur found out he was a 'spy' he was shooketh and swore next time he would get him.... by making him clean up the company's mess when he dies.

"Heheheheh" he snickered evily in his head.

In the weapons industry there would be no doubt that the government would watch them so it was inevitable. It would make a big mess if he died before the ministers meeting.
He would die soon so it didn't matter if his company closed down, he only opened it to throw money around which he did.

"Heheheh.. remember the time we threw money at the ministers face, he got so red and bloated like a tomato 🍅 " Arthur said.
He felt it was not impossible if the minister exploded in anger.

"When I found out you were rooted deeply in the government, I made you the ceo of the weapon company" I snickered.

"Make sure you clean the mess up secretary or should I say sir." Hahahaha he signed a contract so he can't get away. I laughed as I felt my mind fading away. It was painful but I tried my best to smile as my last organ stopped working.

"See you later alligator " In this life he was glad Earl was his friend, of course he would never tell him since that's just the way he is. He had a lot of fun in this life and it weighed more to him than the bad times.

"Man you make me do so much work even if your gonna leave, If your gonna leave do it quietly" Earl sighed.

" when I die cut my head off please.. I don't need to suffer before I die anymore, also maybe cremate me just in case and make sure you catch them all" Arthur said. He's been watching documentaries of his people who haven't died got buried alive. The thought kinda scared him so just in case. He wanted to catch all of the Pokémon's but couldn't so left his will to Earl.

Arthur made sure he remember that since he wanted his friend to live the rest of his life happily, and do the things he couldn't do in this life.

And after that his mind faded to black and his eyes slowly dimmed while seeing Earl cry quietly for the first time. He smiled and then closed his eyes. He felt his mind finally at peace.

On that day, Arthur died at a young age of 28. The government was thrilled and Earl disappeared with time after cleaning up the huge mess Arthur made. Arthur only spent 8 years in the business world but already made a name for himself. Notorious or not he lived his best life.

Years later the name Arthur reappeared on the headlines. The Pokémon world shook after news of catching the legendary Pokémon's were revealed. It was then found out that all the Pokémon's were caught and the level maxed out. Many wondered who had contributed part of their life to catch all the Pokémon.

Finally done with this chapter, first reincarnation book! Not the best but it's honest work! Also critique are welcomed but not hate. Wink wink.
Art is mine btw