Ochako:"no it's not I can't keep going without him by my side"

*DOOR OPENS AND AIZAWA AND RECOVERY GIRL ENTER*

Aizawa:"I need everyone's attention recovery girl will explain what's happening to midoriya"

RG:"you see midoriya got hit in the head witch made him lose his memory try telling things about his past that might be able to help him remember"

Mina:"I think uraraka and kirishima should start since they are the closest to him"

Ochako:"no kirishima should I don't think ill be able to just yet"

Kirishima:"alright how about I start at the beginning when we first met in middle school"

*TIMESKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY*

Kaminari:"Hey guys lets have a movie night"

Sero:"I'm up for it"

Jiro:"me to how about you midoriya"

Izuku:*sees ochako going a different way* "I'll catch up with you later I have something to do"

Ochako:*goes to a deserted hallway and cries* "I can't take this anymore I need my deku I need him to hold me I need him to tell me....."

Izuku:*hugs her tightly* "everything is going to be ok uraraka I promise"

Ochako:"izuku what are you doing"

Izuku:"you know what I don't know I have no memory of us being together but I have this intense feeling to be with you, hold you, and even give up my life for you I guess deku is still a part of me because even now I never want to let go of you"

Ochako:"thank you for saying that"

Izuku:"uraraka let me spend the rest of the day with you tell me the most precious memories you have with deku I want to know everything"

Ochako:"ok come on lets go to your room so we can be alone"

Izuku:"whatever you like*grabs her hand*lead the way hot stuff

Ochako:"h-h-hot s-s-stuff"

Izuku:"I don't know why I said that something tells me deku wanted to say that for a long time"

Ochako:"alright right this way"

*TIMESKIP*

Izuku:"ha ha ha ha that really happened"

Ochako:"ya it did it may be embarrassing but that was how deku met my parents"

Izuku:"and how do they feel about deku after all finding him on top of you with his hand on your boobs really isn't the best way to meet"

Ochako:"well once we explained what exactly happened my father didn't try to kill him anymore but my mom on the other hand was very disappointed she was hoping for grandbabies"

Izuku:"ya well who wouldn't want to have kids with you your the perfect girl"

Ochako:"you really think so"

Izuku:"of course" *they both look at each other and slowly lean in for a long kiss*

Ochako:'this feels so good wait what am I doing this isn't deku'*pushes him away* "I-I'm sorry but I can't kiss you you aren't my deku this doesn't feel right"

Izuku:"don't worry I understand I hope you get the man you love back"

Ochako:"thanks I should go it's getting pretty late goodbye izuku"

Izuku:"goodbye uraraka"

*IN OCHAKOS ROOM*

Ochako:"why can't I get that kiss out of my head that wasn't even deku why am I feeling this way*knock at the door* that must be Mina checking in on me again*opens door*look mina just leave me alo..... izuku what are you doing here"

Izuku:"I'm sorry about this" *grabs her legs and carries her to her bed*

(Like this just them in their UA uniforms)

Ochako:"izuku what are you doing"

Izuku:*holds down her arms and legs* "I'm just taking what's mine"

Ochako:"izuku please stop"

Izuku:"shut up *bends down and whispers into her ear* I thought I told you to call me deku for disobeying I'm going to have to punish you ocha"

Ochako:"you have your memories back"

Izuku:"ya after the kiss I started getting back my memories one by one and their is one I remember clearly"

Ochako:"and what's that"

Izuku:"how you said if I come back ill own your body and soul so I think I'll play with my new toy unless you don't want me to"

Ochako:"NO I DO I mean only if you want to"

Izuku:"trust me after two months without touching you sexy ass body I want to"

———————————————————
And that's the end I'll see y'all next week