34.) way down we go

Começar do início

(mE)

Lassy screamed and I jumped in fear, remembering that they were still there. Celeste and the other boy —whose name I vaguely remembered was Elijah— were already racing back towards us and the Clowns seemed to have the same idea. I gasped and backed up warily.

"Do me a favor and don't die!" I exclaimed, already sprinting away towards Rainbow and Gold.

"Easier said than done!" Kyran exclaimed, backing farther away as Celeste and Elijah drew closer.

    I dashed as fast as I could and collapsed onto my knees, sliding along on the healthily green colored grass. I slightly regretted doing so, for my knees would surely have a burn or scrape of some sort but hey, it looked pretty cool to do.

      I stabbed the dagger down onto the ropes tying Gold and Rainbow, releasing them. Rainbow cheered and Gold laughed in gratefulness. They rose to their feet and quickly started running towards the rest of the Gang. I tucked the dagger safely back into its holster.

   I tried running towards where Draco was kept prisoner and where Lunar was buried but it proved to be unreachable as S.C lunged right in my path. I screamed and tumbled backwards, falling onto my back harshly. I groaned and cursed my lack of balance in my head before S.C rose to his feet and dove straight towards me once again. I gasped and rolled to my left, slamming right into a chair.

    I exhaled in pain and yanked myself to my feet, stumbling around a little. S.C had found a new friendship consisting of his face and the ground, buried in an apparent hug with one another. I take the opportunity to hurry over to Draco, smiling at what had happened to S.C.

    "Draco! Bud, are you okay?" I quickly inquired to him, grasping the metal bars to see him.

    He laid on the floor, all bunched up but unconscious. In his mouth was some sort of gag, but it was tricked up with something that would knock him out. I desperately reached in, trying to shake him, but to no avail.

    "Quick! Somebody help me!" I yelled out, turning around frantically and waving my hands for one of my friends to aid us.

    The others were busy either defending themselves or running away from the formidable threats. Rainbow was playing a game of Ring-Around-The-Rosy with Lassy on the carousel, Lassy quickly sprinting after as Rainbow ran in a circle to avoid her.

   Elijah was having sort of a stand-off with Alec, with both of them standing about five feet apart from one another. Elijah himself seemed to have some sort of sharp object, or at least, something shiny as it reflected in the sunlight and from where I was, I couldn't see exactly. Alec kept moving away, barely missing each attack Elijah threw.

    Gold had rushed over to Yandere, who was still knocked out thanks to the knowledge of pressure points I had remembered from a class I took back in freshman year. The year before Gold and I had gone to America to attend Y.H.S. It seemed that Kyran was hesitant to help Gold move Yandere, as he cowered before her. But of course, Gold was not in the mood to be denied of help and she quickly —and very apparently— yelled at him to help her. He reluctantly helped her pick up Yandere and the two started to hoist her onto the closest chair where they then grabbed one of the ropes the Gang had been tied up with earlier to tie her herself onto the chair.

   Aly was atop a boulder, one that was piled up besides a few larger ones that marked the actual peak of the mountain. Below her was Celeste, circling the boulder like a shark circling its prey. Aly screamed in fear, and Alec kept trying to reach them, but was held back and kept away by Elijah.