19.) homecoming

• F U N N E H •

"𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝔸𝔽𝕋𝔼ℝ ℝ𝔸𝕀ℕ𝔹𝕆𝕎 𝔹𝔸𝕊𝕀ℂ𝔸𝕃𝕃𝕐 ℍ𝔸𝕌𝕃𝔼𝔻 out basically her entire life, Lunar called the cops," Draco laughed, wiping his mouth with his napkin.

     "Ironically, Rainbow was the one rushing us to get out of there but she was the last one to leave," Lunar added.

     "Look, I panicked, okay? And I needed my stuff," Rainbow defended herself, biting into a piece of her food.

     "Rainbow, the mansion was on fire," Draco pointed out, his face hardening.

     "We survived at least," she shrugged, brushing off the fact that the building was on fire.

    "But we ended up wandering around town trying to find a hotel to stay at. And keep in mind it was like five AM, we were wearing really ugly pajamas, and we were covered in soot and smelled like smoke," Lunar laughed.

     "They probably thought we were crazy and looking back, I don't blame them," Rainbow giggled.

     "You guys never told me that happened while Gold and I were away! You almost died and didn't even tell me," I joked.

      "It just never came up again. Look, we've even got pictures of when we were in the pool earlier." Draco pulled out his phone and showed me the Snapchat photos.

     "Oh, I saw those. Lunar said she refused to get into the pool," Gold giggled, "Rainbow showed me the photos."

     "All of that happened and I wasn't aware about it until two months later? You could've died!" I exclaimed, biting into the last piece of my food.

     "The topic just never came up and we forgot to tell you. Besides, it was kind of fun," Lunar shrugged as Draco and Rainbow gave her a questioning look.

     "You're so metal, I swear. You could almost fall off the edge of the earth and just shrug it off," I laughed.

    "And yet, she's absolutely terrified of clowns," Gold sighed.

     "I have every reason to be traumatized by them. If I ever see one again, it'll be too soon," Lunar frowned and crossed her arms sardonically like a kid.

     "Good to know; we'll keep that in mind when your birthday rolls around," Gold winked deviously.

     "Get a clown for my birthday and you'll never see sunlight again," Lunar spat.

     We bursted into laughter, our plates emptied of the delicious food that once was served on them. A waiter came and snagged all of the dishes away as another waitress dropped off our to-go orders that I ordered for Rainbow's dad and Gold's mom.

     "I missed you guys so much, you have no idea," I smiled at them. Lunar smirked.

     "Of course, you miss us. It's pretty hard not to love us, especially me," She joked.

    "Well, the terrifying one finds herself lovable. It's all fun and games until she curses you," Draco chuckled.

     "It was not my fault you were turned into a gnome. Wrong place, wrong time, my dude." She shook her head in disapproval.

     "I don't have any idea what you guys mean when you say I was turned into a gnome. I was never turned into a gnome," he insisted.

     "Just accept it. I refuse to believe Gold and I broke into a crazy old man's house for nothing," I pouted, crossing my arms.