Chapter 2- BIIIIIG Mistake!!!

*****WARNING!!!!****

This chapter contains some boyxboy action!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT!!!! NO HORRIBLE COMMENTS OR I WILL BE SAD AND SEND MY DANCING-COOKIE-EATIING BUNNY TO THROW MUFFINS OUT YOU!!!

Welll.... haves funz my minions!!!

<3 Choco

Chapter 2 – Bob

I watched as Vanessa walked out of the room. She had left him standing there in shock. Why did she always do that? He wondered as I felt his cheek. Did she really still like me? Wasn’t that a joke? A prank gone bad? Surely not…She probably just didn’t want me to worry and was just joking around again… Yes that was it! Better get back to work before I get into trouble, Vanessa was like an angry bull on steroids when she was mad… I laughed at my own joke as I walked over to the man that I had chained up.

He seemed quite vulnerably cute just sitting there with his hands chained above his head. I ran my hands up his chest and felt his small six packs. The soft material of his shirt felt nice under my hands. I started to get to work. To do the torture that I had to it would be easiest done when the guy was hard. Vanessa use to have to buy a prostitute for a little then “reconstruct” her memory after she had done her job. But now that I was here she just let me have fun. I normally work better than any silly little girl wanting to make a living by flashing her stuff at any guy that would pay to see them.

I started to loosen the guy’s belt but then thought better of it. It would be more fun if the guy was awake.

I grabbed the thing of powder of the metal table beside me and held it up to the man’s nose. His breath was slow and deep so it didn’t take too long for him to inhale enough to become conscious.

He came to and began to cough. His body convulsed and he began to look around and started to remember what had happened. His face changed from confusion to fear as he saw me. I leaned in close to his face and ran my left hand up his leg.

“Good morning sunshine,” I whispered in his ear. His eyes almost bulged out of his head and he fainted. His head hit the wall behind him with enough force that the sound echoed through the room.

I let out a frustrated sigh as I looked at him. There was a small drop of blood coming from the head where it had banged against the wall. More work I thought as it glistened in the light of the fluorescents.

I grabbed a small amount of cold water from the barrel on the other side of shack. I walked back over to the man and threw the water on his face. He came to again and his hazy look wavered around the room. His gaze found me and a little shriek escaped his lips as he recognized my face. I groaned in my thoughts and hoped that Vanessa hadn’t heard.

I lent close to him again and placed both of my hands on his chest and whispered in the most seductive voice that I could manage.

“Shhhh… You wouldn’t want to wake my boss… I want to spend more time alone with you…” I slid my hands down and across to his waist. It was nice and skinny. He let at a scared whimper as my hands slipped to the bulge in his pants. He tried to get out of his shackles to stop me but they were held tight by the hard metal.

I laughed seductively in the guy’s ear.

“There’s no running away…” I whispered as I finished unbuckling his pants.

“Stop, please stop!” He whimpered as he tried again to escape.

“There is no use, even if you did get away; you have no idea where you are. I would find you… Or worse, my boss would find you… didn’t you want to come to my place at the bar? I thought you wanted this?” I pulled away from his face. Where the water had hit his shirt the martial stuck to his six packs. I glanced down and his pants were hanging open revealing his blue jocks. He looked so scared and hot that I had the sudden urge to kiss him and squish his body under mine. My other mind was taking over…