Chapter 11

EVELYN POV

I sat up rubbing my eyes. I knew that I fell asleep at some point but wasn’t so sure of it. I snuggled closer to the teddy bear behind me. I felt the teddy bear chuckle. I never knew that Teddy could laugh!

It must be a new thing. A new invention. This one was way more comfy than the original. It was warm too but muscular. Wait, something is off. It could breathe! I twist my body around in the bed.

Okay then. How did my car turn into a bed. This is awesome. I smiled down at the bed or car. Something along that. I poked the bed a few times.

Or Callum could have carried you here.  I mentally glared at the person in my head. Shut up. I knew that. It was just a harmless joke. Looking up I saw Callum looking down on me.

He was shirtless. I’m so tempted to look farther down but stopped myself. Bad Evelyn. Don’t think of those bad thoughts. I tried. I really did. I took a quick glance and then my eyes directed to his.

Callum look amused at me. Shoot he caught me. I blushed and looked away. I knew he was probably smirking. Wait why am I so shy now? I was always comfortable around guys.

“A penny for your thoughts?” He whispered. Brushing his lips near my ear making me shiver.

“Thinking why I don’t feel so comfortable with you and do with other guys. Not in a bad way. It’s just I get shy around you and always worry if I’m good enough and…” His lip shut me up pretty quickly. It was a quick sweet one but it was better than nothing.

“I wouldn’t change much of that. I love the way I affect you, the way you blush, everything you do angel.” Smiling up at him, I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“What time is it Callum?”

He gave me a ‘are you serious look.’ I tilted my head at him. He pointed behind me. There was a bright orange light showing the time. From behind me I heard a ‘stupid.’

Turning around I smacked his head. He rubbed his head in pain. That’s what you get for calling me that I thought. Glaring at him I decide to have fun and give him the silent treatment. This used to drive Steve crazy. Maybe it will do for Callum.

I turned away and got dressed quickly. I did my usual morning routine and hoped downstairs. The light was blazing. Why was the room so dark anyway? I heard Callum jogging towards me.

I quicken my pace and tried to look for the kitchen. I don’t even know where we are. I bumped into something. Looking up I saw Jules with a pissed off face.

“Do you know where we are and where the kitchen is?” She nodded and gesture for me to follow her. She didn’t even answer my question.

“So what happened to you?” asking her as we were walking.

“Steve was talking to his ex on his phone and wants to meet up for a “friendly” talk.” She said forcefully and with such venom.

“Give him the silent treatment like I’m doing to Callum cause he called me stupid!” She looked over at me a little happier. Nodding, she hooped arms with me and now dragged me to the kitchen.

Jules pushed me to a chair and made the food. I can only cook limited food so yeah. Callum pulled up a seat next to me. I moved away from him. Facing the wall so I can’t look at him. He placed a hand around my hips, which I had to push away.

“Okay okay, I’m sorry. Don’t ignore me angel.” I shook my head. Stupid reason but this is fun.  I can make him do so many things.

He then started kissing my neck. You know this was going to end very poorly. With all my powered I tried to resist. Curse you hormone. I grabbed his hair and brought his lips to mine.

“WOAH. EYES BURNING!!!” Screamed Evan and Jaden at the same time. We parted. Jumping away from each other as fast as we can. I would’ve blushed. But Callum and me both smirked.

“You guys are the hottest couple ever!” Said Suzanne. She was jumping up and down beside Evan. Eliza soon follow.

“FAN GROUP!!!!” Oh gawd. Please don’t.  I groaned and placed my head into my hands

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry for my mistakes but hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for not updating! I have been updating on other web and forgot about this. Sorry!!!