Chapter 3

My brain was trying to figure an excuse out. Trying to get a way out of this mess that I, well it was Callum idea so. I was trying to get out of his mess that he created. Oh gosh. Just say whatever pops out. Go for it.

         "I don't want to intrude on anything." Abort!! That seems like I want to stay but scared. What am I going to do? Think! Something. Anything reasonable 

"And I have to ask my mom first if she approves. I always have to ask my mom. She has to notified." Good one Evelyn I thought to myself. I gave my good girl smile and hoped that they will just give up with the idea. I would throw myself a party if I passed this!

“Oh its fine Evelyn! Stay here. I’ll just go.” My mom said. Right at this moment I wished I didn’t make that deal with Callum. What had I gotten myself into? But we did have to act like a real couple. I mentally sighed. I guess I didn’t think this one through.

“Are you sure...?” My mom nodded very eagerly. She is so going down once I get my hands one her. “I guess its settle! I get to stay here. But just to make sure? Are you and Dr. Jane okay with me here? I mean I could just go if…”

“We don’t mind sweetie. It’s all for the best. A couple can’t be separated. Just to let you know, just call me Jane and him Evan. We’re going to family later on!” She smirked and hugged us. My mom waved and goodbye. Then the door slammed shut. This might was sure going to be fun.

“His room is just down the hall upstairs!” She said. Her eyes twinkling. She seems so happy I couldn’t do anything mean. I said a quick thanks and went the direction she told me too.  But before I went up the stairs I turned around.

“Do you guys mind if I called you Daddy and Mum? I mean if you’re comfortable with it…” This was not an act. I wanted too. I never had a real man figure in my life in a while and she had a strict factor that I needed.

“Sure no problem. Goodnight!” I said goodnight and dashed up the stairs. I found his room very fast. The door was a midnight blue. Knocking on the door I let myself enter the room. His room was quiet neat. It was normal. Messy closet but floor and bed was made.

“Callum?” No one answered. Oh well, I guess I can just help myself. I grabbed a long t shirt and headed toward his bathroom. I pulled my dress off and replace with the t shirt. I let my hair down and let it flowed like a river.

On his desk there was the Divergent book by Veronica Roth. I’ve read it before. But I decided to read it anyway. I grabbed the book and laid on his bed. It was pretty comfy. He got me into this and he has to treat me fairly.

After a while I heard the door opened. He had a pair of boxers and was talking with someone on the phone. When he saw me he looked shock. What is there to be shock about? Didn’t he hear the conversation his parents and me had?

“I’ll call you later. Yeah. Bye.” He said. I smiled. I rolled of the be and placed his book on his desk again. “What are you doing here!” Pretty much yelling at me. I put on a panicked face. What happens if daddy and mum hears us?

“I wanted to surprise you.” I mouthed the word parents and he understood.

“This is a great surprise!” I muttered all my happiness and manage a I know right. Once we heard his parents leave he sighed. He then sat on the stool and glared at me like I was his prey. All of a sudden I felt like the shirt was not comfy.

I got up and walked to his closet. I saw a black V-neck that was 100% cotton. That might be comfy. I stripped off the t-shirt I was wearing at the moment and replace it with the black V-neck. I looked over at Callum who had his mouth opened. And his eyes swirling with lust.

I’m comfortable changing in front of guys. I mean if I can go out in a bikini, what is the difference from a bra and panties!  I patted his check. He pulled me into him. I slowly relaxed. I’m so sleepy.

I slowly drifted into sleep but then I felt the t-shirt ripped from my body. I jumped of Callum and glared at him. He smirked at himself. Seeming proud. I’m so going to hurt him! But I’m not. I’m tired.

I sighed and headed toward his bed. I pulled the covers over myself and decided to drift to sleep. Today was a long day. Same as tomorrow. I just hope he goes easy on me.

________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this was short. I had to end the day :/ Anyway Loveya 

~Vanessa (LoveLastForeverz)