Chapter 6

Jaehyuns POV

There's not much traffic on the road as it's only 1 p.m. The gray threatening clouds engrave the sky and paint large marshmallow-like designs into it. My eyes focus mainly on the sky for the ride. The only thing on my mind is how tired I am and how ready I am to go home. 

 We finally get to the house, and I run to my room and flop myself onto my soft bed. I feel like I haven't seen it in ages. The feeling of the warm fluffy blanket against my cheek gives me a sense that I'm safe in my room, a place I never want to leave. I place my hood over my head and wrap myself in my blankets. This is my true happy place. I close my eyes. Not even the little voices in my head can ruin this. 

I wake up and check my phone. 2 o'clock. I throw the blanket off my warm body and walk downstairs to find Johnny and Ten snuggling on the couch watching a movie.

"Must be nice!" I yell at them as I walk into the kitchen. 

Johnny looks back at me along with Ten. He rolls his eyes and focuses back on the screen. 

"Love you too!" Johnny yells back " By the way, there's pizza in the kitchen if you want it!" 

" Hey, why didn't you tell me! It's gonna be cold and you said I could choose the topping!" I state getting slightly annoyed at the twos clinginess. I guess deep down inside, I want that too. 

"You were asleep when I went up there and you looked too cute to wake up," Ten spoke up.

"Shut up," I say

" I have a question," says Johnny. I grab a slice of pizza and sit on the stool as I wait for him to continue. 

" What's this I hear about you making out with Taeyong in the bathroom?"

Shit.

"Oh, um, well, I- uh,"

"Aww, he's blushing," Ten says. 

" So are you guys like a thing now?" Johnny asks.

"I don't know. I like him I guess. He likes me too. I don't really know anymore. Can we just talk about this tomorrow?" I say. I'm too tired to discuss something that I barely know about myself 

"Ok, just figure it out and tell us all about it ok little bro!" Johnny says giving me an eye smile along with a finger heart. He's so weird sometimes, but I do love him.

______________________________

Taeyong's POV

I sit on my bed watching the clock. Each change in the digital number has me more and more excited.

15 more hours until school starts 

15 more hours until I see him

Another change 

14 hours 59 minutes

one-minute closer

one second

I feel like I could sit here and do this forever if it wasn't for Jisung and Chenle interrupting my me time. 

"Yah, Hyung, time to go!" the high pitched little dolphin voice yells in my ears. 

"Go where?" I ask. I seemed to forget everything, as memories and fantasies of Jaehyun fill my brain. 

"Dance class, of course! God, you're slow," I here Jisung say as his body crashes into my bed. 

"Shit I forgot!" I jump up and find the clean dance clothes my mom had set out for me this morning.  I was too busy fantasizing I forgot about the real world I guess. 

"Tell her I'm coming just give me a minute," I say frantically as I hurry to put my sweat pants on. The two boys leave and I manage to quickly put my clothes on. I grab my bag and water bottle on the way out. My mom and brothers are waiting out in the car. I run out and put my hand on the car door, only to see that the front seat is occupied by a little blonde dolphin. He rolls down his window and sticks his tongue out at me.

"If you weren't too busy get wet over Jaehyun you would be sitting here," He whispers making sure our mom won't here. I roll my eyes and sit in the back with Jisung. I look over and see a fresh, large purple bruise lying on his arm. 

"What happened to you?" I ask

"I wanted to sit in the front but Lele punched me and pushed me out of the way," He says sadly. 

"It's true I witnessed the whole thing. Who knew someone so small could hurt someone twice his size," My mom laughs. She gives Chenle a pat on his head and he smiles in response. I have no doubt that Chenle is mom's favorite. She says she has no favorites, but both Chenle and I know that's not true. Even Jisung knows it, and he's about the stupidest person I've ever met.       (Oof I love you Jisungie. Jisung stans please don't come for me)

_________________________

-Time skip because I'm lazy -

After dance class, I go home and take a shower. Once I dry off, I glance in the mirror and see the abs that are beginning to appear on my abdomen. 

"Could be better," I whisper and head back to my room. I take the towel off of my waist and replace them with my pajama pants. I leave my stomach bare lay in my soft comfortable bed. My fingers glide across my stomach, wishing those fingers were a certain someones. I can still taste his lips, and they were the best things I've ever tasted. I find it hard to sleep, but after I calm my overactive imagination, I finally go to sleep, ready for what tomorrow brings.

Ready for the face I will see. 

I was scrolling through my pictures and thought you guys might enjoy this

I was scrolling through my pictures and thought you guys might enjoy this. Bye.