Food

(Y/n's POV)

I've been thinking about me and Sana a lot lately and I'm tired of us fighting. I've decided that I want to apologize to her and try to make things work out. I want things the way they used to be. Fighting isn't going to bring us nowhere.

I left my house and was about to walk to Sana's house, but I think I should get us food. She'll be happy that I bought her food and that'll put her in a good mood. That'd be a good start. So, before I walked to Sana's house, I went to the closest burger fast food restaurant to get me and her food.

(Timeskip)

I just got me and Sana food. I think I got the one she likes to eat, a single patty cheeseburger with a side of fries and a drink. Hopefully, when we talk, we don't end up yelling at each other, like always.

(Timeskip)

I arrived at her house and knocked on her door. I waited a few seconds until I heard the locks click. The door opened and I was greeted by Sana. She looked at me with a blank expression.

Sana: Um, hey. You didn't tell me you were coming over. What's up? I'm doing homework right now.

You: I'm sorry, I should've. I just wanted to talk. I bought us food too.

Sana looked at the paper bag and smiled.

Sana: Alright, I can take a break doing my homework. Come in.

Sana gestured me to come in. I entered inside and she closed the door. I set the bag and the drink carrier on the table.

You: I got you the meal you usually get.

Sana: Sweet, thanks Y/n!

We hugged each other and both sat down and I took out her food first. I gave her her burger and her fries and placed them in front of her. I then took out my food and placed them in front of me.

She started unwrapping her burger.

Sana: So, what did you want to talk about?

You: Um... So, I've just been thinking about-

Sana: Hey... What is this?

Sana pointed to her burger.

You: What?

I checked it out and saw nothing weird or anything.

You: What's wrong?

Sana: This... This isn't the meal I usually get.

You: Really?

Sana: Yeah, I get a double beef patty cheeseburger. I don't ever get a single beef patty.

Dang, so I didn't get her the right meal. But, I thought that it was no biggie. It's just a one patty difference, right?

You: I'm sorry. But Sana, it's fine.

Sana: No! It's not fine! You're supposed to know what meal I get and this is not the meal!

You: It's just a single patty difference.

Sana: Yeah! But this burger won't fill me up! The double patty always fill me up!

You: Stop being a big baby about it. I just made a mistake, that's all. Next time I'll get you the right meal.

Sana: I'm not being a baby! I'm just pointing out that this isn't the right meal and that you're being a bad boyfriend!

You: What?! How?! Because I didn't get the right meal?!

Sana: That's right!

You: You know, you're being a bad girlfriend!

Sana: I am not!

You: Yes you are! You aren't thankful for what I got you! Instead, you just yelled at me saying "Oh! This is the wrong meal! Screw you Y/n! You're a bad boyfriend!" It's just a one patty difference! Stop being a baby about it!

Sana glared at me and sighed.

Sana: I have an idea. Let's just not talk and just eat.

You: You know, I agree.

I started eating my food and Sana started eating her food. It was awkward, but I was mostly on my phone, just trying to calm down. After I finished my food, I threw my trash away and left without saying a word.

I just wanted to have a conversation about us but, like always, it ends up with just us fighting. What happened to us? Why aren't we getting along? Maybe I should just break up with her. But maybe I should wait and see if we do make up.

I'm going to choose the second option and just wait. Hopefully, a miracle happens that fixes our relationship while I wait.