Morning

(Your POV)

(Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Click.)

You: Ugh...

My alarm clock woke me up from my sleep and I shut it off. I slowly get off of my bed and get my clothes from my drawer and grab a towel. I then entered into the bathroom and started my morning routine.

Once I was done with everything, I went back into my room and grabbed my phone and my backpack and my earbuds and headed downstairs to eat breakfast and watch TV.

After I ate breakfast, I continued watching TV and then checked the time. It's 7:15am.

You: Oh shoot!

Sana usually expects me to be at her house at 7:00am. She's upset when I don't arrive in time... Or she used to be upset. Now she just gets really angry. I used to get cute aegyo from her but now I get screams and yells. I quickly turned the TV off, put my backpack on, exited and locked my door and ran to Sana's house.

(Timeskip)

I arrived at Sana's house. I knocked on her door and a few seconds later, I heard the door unlock. The door opened and I was greeted by Sana.

You: Hey, sorry I'm late.

Sana: You better be! What the hell took you so long?!

You: I didn't keep track of time.

Sana: Uh huh, really? Or have you been seeing someone else?

You: What?

Sana: Who did you see? What's her name? Is she more playful than me?

You: What the hell are you talking about? I'm not seeing any other girl.

Sana: Oh right, yeah, how could I forget. Your gay! Who's dick were you sucking on this time?

You: What is your problem?! I was just late! I was late because I wasn't keeping track of time!

Sana: Yeah sure, stop trying to make up excuses.

You: Well what about you? Why did it take you so long to unlock the door?

Sana: What? I didn't take that long?

You: Yeah, you did. Who are you trying to hide in there?

Sana: No one! I just took a few seconds to do something before I opened the door.

You: Uh huh, sure- HEY! WHO'S IN THERE?!

I yelled in Sana's house, pretending to think that some other guy is in there.

Sana: Y/n!!! No one's in here!!! I didn't even take that long! The only thing I did before I opened the door was put on lipstick!

You: "Yeah sure, stop trying to make up excuses"

Sana: Ugh! Whatever, you're overreacting.

You: No, I'm just trying to be like you.

Sana: Shut up. Lets just stop talking about this and walk to school.

You: I mean, you started this conversation.

Sana: JUST SHUT UP AND DROP IT!!!

You: Whatever... Let's go then.

Me and Sana walked to school together in awkward silence. Then, when the bell rang, me and Sana hugged each other and apologized and went to class.

It's always like this. We fight, we stop talking, we hug, we apologize and then we fight again. It's always this cycle. I know this cycle more than the Reduce Reuse Recycle thing.

Anyways, we parted ways and went to class.