Bill Skarsgard - Imagines { Chapter 6 }

{Meeting In CAST: Deadpool 2}

~ Alrighty then jump! ~ Deadpool said as you only managed to stare at Bill's moves. He was a Zeitgeist, you looked as he had to die, unfortunately.

~ That's not FAIR! ~ You said on the cast as the director looked at you. You managed to cover your mouth and acted as you were silent.

~ Did you said something? ~ Director moved to your direction as you only shook your head, pretending to be stupid.

~ Good, ~ He said while smiling and resuming to film.

~ Still not fair! ~ You mumbled to yourself as Bill came up.

~ What's not fair? ~ He asked with a chuckle as you looked at him. You suddenly grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer.

~ Not fair about your scene. ~ You said while pretending to cry.

~ It's okay, everything's fine. ~ He said while smiling.

~ No, it's not. ~ You said while folding your arms above your chest as you glared at him. Suddenly he placed his hand on your cheek and whispered.

~ Don't worry. ~ Bill said while smiling widely and disappearing in the dressing room. You came up to the director as he glanced at you then at the scene.

~ Not fair... ~ You tried to reach your best.

~ Shut it. ~ Director said while grabbed your arm and led away from the camera. You glared at him with hate.

~ What's wrong with you? ~ He said while crossing his hands.

~  Nothing... ~ Your gaze turned to Bill as he came up.

~ What's wrong here? ~ He asked you both.

~ {Your Name} isn't feeling well. ~ Director said and walked away.

~ Shut it. ~ You stopped Bill from talking and walked away, you barely heard footsteps behind you trying to reach up to you. As you reached the doors you closed it behind and sat beside the door.