CHAPTER SIX

Chapter Six
The Duelling Club

===Narrator's PoV===

Dumbledore was on his daily night walk, thinking about the recent events.

He turned the corner to see two bodies.

One was as stiff as a board, and was holding a camera.

The other was crumbled, as though it was a puppet who strings got cut loose.

Dumbledore walked closer to them.

He took the camera away from the stiff boy, showing it to be a first year, Colin Creevey. He then looked over to the person next to him, he saw the familiar Aurora Black. She looked peaceful, and, well, dead.

A gasp rung behind him, it was Minerva McGonagall.

McGonagall has tears in her eyes, as she looked at the two. "Another attack?"

"Yes, but this time, a pure blood has been killed," Dumbledore said gravely, McGonagall shook her head in despair and magicked up to stretchers and put the two students on them.

Once they got to the hospital wing, they put Colin and Aurora down quickly.
They decided it would be best to investigate Colin first.

"What about Miss Black?" Madame Pomfrey, the school nurse, asked.

"We are horrified to say this but," McGonagall started. "She- she's dead."

"What?!" Harry exclaimed, scaring the Professors.

"We're sorry Mr Potter," Dumbledore said. Harry sat next to her and held her hand. He felt nauseous. "Minerva, please inform Mr Black, Mr Weasley, Mr Crosswise, Miss Granger and Mr Heidelberg (you know which one)."

It was about ten minutes later when others came down.

"No, no, no! Aurora!" Arcturus Black ran in, Hermione and Ron were hot in his heels. "We just reunited!"

Arcturus hugged the limp body and Harry stepped away from Aurora.
Hermione has tears streaming down her face and she hugged Harry tightly whilst Ron looked down guiltily.

Apollo came in next and almost hesitated to see Aurora. He didn't want to believe she was dead.

He grabbed her hand and stared sadly.

Charles came in lastly and patted Arcturus's back with a grim expression.

Apollo frowns, as he felt paper in her hand. He took it out and un folded it. Aurora's handwriting was on it.

"What's that?" Harry asks.

"Dunno, it seems to be a letter," Apollo says.

'It's a Basilisk - controlled by - unknown'

"What's a Basilisk?" Apollo asks after reading it.

"I don't know," Hermione sniffs.

"Can you all leave please, just for a few minutes?" Dumbledore said to them, he had a twinkle of hope in his eyes. They all slowly nodded then waited outside.

"What d'you think he's gonna do?" Ron asked.

"Dunno," Harry responded. "Let's just hope it's helpful."