Bill Skarsgard - Imagines { Chapter 1 }

{ Seeing Bill For The First Time }

Standing in the public you glanced one more time as you saw Bill getting out of the car. You bit your lip carefully, as he was stepping on a path most of the girls were taking selfies of him, kissing his beautiful cheeks, touching his arm... You wondered for one more time as some random girl screamed into your ear.

~ BILL! Over HERE! ~ She screamed so damn loud until Bill approached you and gave you a warm smile.

~ Hi there, you don't look one of those girls which want my autograph or touch me.. ~ He said while laughing softly.

~ I-I-I am not, I guess... ~ You answered to him as he took your arm and pulled closer the fence.

~ Come on, ~ He pointed you to jump over the fence. You did as he said... The thing was all girls wanted his photo, but suddenly he just waved them and didn't give one. He looked at you and gave a smirk.

~ Why are you doing this? ~ You asked him as his gaze turned to you, a button had been pressed to go to floor 29.

~ I don't give {Leans closer to make a whisper} a shit about them. ~ He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and continued to speak.

~ I want to know you better. ~ He answered with a smile and lead you to his room.

~ Hold on, why you brought me here? ~ You asked once again, he sat his keys into a bowl and took off his jacket.

~ I want to be your Friend. ~ He came closer and as a gentleman took off my jacket.

~ I really want to be friends with you. ~ You answered.

~ Same here... ~ He smiled widely.

⇣ Comment if you want part 2! ⇡