• Found Your Weakness

You had the ability to set anything on fire using just your hands. The villain was covered, head to toe, in his metal suit. However the guy you were against made his suit fire resistant. So there you all were, Stood in a line, You & the other avengers.
"Give in, You can't beat me"
Everyone was beaten up, Blood was dripping from the side of your head & you were almost positive you had broken your ankle, but you were going strong.
"I'm stronger than all of you put together, I win"
The guy let out an evil laugh.
"Now let's get rid of you all once & for all"
And with that he swung straight for Tony. You blocked his fist from slamming into Tony's head. You knew Tony was weak, a punch in the head would be brutal. Even though you knew it wouldn't do anything, you clenched onto his fist & forced your powers, you made them as strong as you possibly could. Suddenly you felt some sort of liquid in your hand. His suit was melting.
"Found your weakness" You said with a smirk. You let go and shot your powers towards him, Throwing him backwards. Everyone joined in now. His suit was melting whilst he screamed in agony. Once his suit was all melted it revealed a weak man, maybe in his forties? He was lying on the ground in pain.
"I..Give...Up..." He chocked out.
"So you aren't as strong as you think" Steve said.
"I could've won...If it wasn't for that girl" He glared at you & you just smirked,
"Maybe you should've thought more about your plan & suit" Natasha added.
"Long story short, we've won" Clint said.
And as soon as the words left Clint's lips the man passed out. Dead.
"Were we planning on killing him?" You asked.
"He asked for it" Nat answered.
While the others were talking you felt strong arms wrap around you. You turn slightly to see Tony.
"You okay?" You asked,
"Yeah, I owe you" It was barley a whisper, but you heard it.
"It was nothing"
"Nothing? You risked yourself to block that punch. And you melted his whole suit, you're a feisty one" Tony laughed & you rolled your eyes before getting back to the tower.