XI. REAL LIFE.

LUCY PLUMPED HERSELF DOWN ON THE NEAREST CHAIR SHE COULD SIT ON, LETTING OUT A SIGH OF RELIEF AS THE DIRECTOR YELLED "CUT!", TELLING THEM TO TAKE A BREAK AND HAVE THEIR LUNCH.

She took a sip from the bottled water once backstage, she wanted nothing but to just doze off in her bed.

They had started filming with the Live Aid scene, since the staffs wanted to film as early as possible to avoid weather complications in the future, knowing how unpredictable London weather is. Hence, the outdoor setting.

Lucy asked for her phone, which her personal assistant gladly handed her. She checked for any unread messages from Amelia, or to anyone for that matter.

"No new text?" She wondered to herself as her fingers hovered above the Call button. "I should call Ames, she might be lost by now.." She muttered to herself, anxiety filling her mind as she awaited for her best friend's response on the other line.

"Hello?" Amelia answered, angling her head to trap her phone in her right ear as she struggled to carry the bags filled with food for Lucy and the movie crews. She closed her car door with her feet,

"Ames!" Lucy responded in glee, "I thought you got lost or something!" Amelia cackled at her best friend's words, "Yeah, me, lost? Of course not! Speaking of, I'm already here by the studio door so if you can send someone to help me with all these bags or better yet, you come help me!" Lucy laughed at her friend shouting on the other line.

"Alright, I'll just send Emma, my personal assistant. You know her, don't you?" Lucy asked, waving her hands to the said female before whispering her orders. Emma nodded with no complaint before heading to the studio door to let Amelia in.

Amelia stepped foot in the movie studio, her eyes wandered around the place that was filled with microphones, green screens, costumes hanged in a rack, cameras, and anything that's related to shooting a movie. The chattering of the staffs rang on her ears as she entered the room, her eyes still wandering.

Emma stopped walking once they reached Lucy, placing down the bags that she carried from Amelia.

"Ames!" Lucy squealed in delight as she tackled her best friend, Amelia letting out a small "Oomphf!" at Lucy's actions, but returned the embrace.

"Jesus, woman! You act as if we haven't seen each other for years!" Amelia stated once the embrace was over, letting out a small laugh at her best friend's reaction.

Lucy mirrored her laughters before shooking her head, "No, because it's only been weeks."

Amelia pouted, "I'm sorry, I've just been really busy lately..." Amelia said apologetically.  "Busy drinking and shagging guys whom you only picked up at the bar?" Lucy kidded, causing the two to laugh. Amelia placed her index fingers on her lips, "Ssh! Don't expose me here!"

"Anyway, don't judge the way I live my life! I'm having fun with this kind of set-up. I'm getting laid even though I'm single, which is more fun than you think so!" Lucy laughed and shook her head, "You're hopeless.."

"By the way, we should really start giving out these foods to everyone before it gets cold. Although, I'm afraid we cannot give everyone two of these. If we do so, there would be some people who cannot eat, which would be embarassing." Lucy explained as she took out the food containers in her bags, saving both the lasagna and muffin for herself because according to her, Amelia cooked it for her.