"What can I say, I'm a ray of sunshine. Literally. Wait, Fanbase?" Scottie questioned, not sure who Natasha was really talking about.

"Really just the team," Natasha began to explain, pausing at the door of Scottie's room as she turned back to look at the girl who was sitting up a little more at the mention of her friends. "Mostly Tony and Wanda, neither of them have really left your side for the past day. Steve and myself finally managed to convince them to go shower and sleep since we didn't think you'd wake up for another few hours."

Scottie paused, a grin breaking out across her face as she thought about Tony. The man would have been worried sick and she was just glad that she wasn't going to be putting through him any more stress at the moment. She knew that he was already stressed out after having been arguing more with Pepper, and she just hoped that this wasn't going to cause them any more issues.

Thinking back to what Natasha said, her smile faltered slightly as she thought about Wanda having been sitting at her beside the whole time she was out. Natasha paused her exit as she noticed Scottie's smile drop, not sure why the girl was seemingly now hesitant to see her friends.

"I thought you'd be happy to hear Tony and Wanda have been waiting for you to wake," Natasha murmured, walking back into the room and shutting the door behind her as she realised that this was most likely a private conversation that Scottie wouldn't want anyone walking in on.

Scottie sighed, slumping her head backwards slightly as she tried to find the words to explain her thoughts to Natasha.

"It's not Tony..." she started, but allowed Natasha to finish her line of thought.

"...it's Wanda. I thought there was something good going on with you two?" The assassin asked, confused that she had read the situation wrong. She was excellent at reading people - especially ones that she knew as well as she did Scottie.

"There is, at least I think there is," Scottie defended instantly, a frown forming on her face as she thought back to the last time she had seen Wanda. "It's just, ehm, the last time I saw Wanda we kinda almost kissed... at least I think that's what was about to happen. I just don't know if she feels the same as I feel about her."

Natasha burst into laughter which only increased after she noticed the scorching glare that Scottie sent her straight after. The red head reached over to the girl, placing a light hand on her shoulder as she looked her directly in the eyes.

"That girl is head over heels for you, Scottie Casey, just as you are for her," Natasha informed her, turning around as she headed towards the door for the second time. "It's about time the two of you realised that."

"Okay, bye!" Scottie yelled out after the woman as she exited without another word. She could faintly hear Natasha's laughs as the woman walked down the corridor that connected the room as she seemingly went to retrieve the others.

"FRIDAY?" Scottie called out, knowing that the AI system was installed all throughout the facility.

"Miss Casey, glad to hear from you again. How can I help?" The disembodied voice floated throughout the room, the irish accent causing Scottie to smirk a little before she remembered what she was trying to ask the AI to do.

"Can you tell everyone I'm awake?"

"Mr Stark is already on his way, but the rest of the team is in a training session that Captain Rogers ordered not to be disrupted under any circumstance."

"Any circumstance? I'm the best circumstance they'll ever get," Scottie scoffed slightly, rolling her eyes as she muttered under her breath. "Thanks, FRIDAY."