Chicken Nuggett

I was sitting scrolling reading all the times the fourth wall was broken and looking at all the wonderful people who fixed it. As i sat there i realized, i craved something, something with yummy yummy chicken and bread crumbs. Then it hit me, chicken nuggets.

I stood up abandoning the fourth wall records and the records of those wonderful people. I walked out of the room and walked out to the garage where my car is (obviously). I didn't go out before i pet my cat who flew through the window from the couch who was laying on real me writing this. The wonderful soft furred black cat with striking yellow eyes that stare into your soul had a soft rumble of a purr coming off of her. Another cat sat in the corner appearing out of the shadows being the white cat with dark ginger patches who only likes my mother for some reason and hates me.

I walked out after my cat got bored of me and walked off. I opened the car door and sat down, started the car, opened the garage door and drove to McDonalds.

I parked my car and walked up to the door before suddenly a writer appeared out of no where because thats what writers do.

"I SHALL BREAK YOUR FACE AND ALL 206 BONES IN YOUR BODY!" Yelled the writer suddenly angry at me. Im an innocent person even if my name is fourth wall, what did i do?!

"AAAAHHHH! WHAT DID I DO!" I yelled screaming running away from the now flaming writer thats flying chasing me.

"YOUR A FOURTH WALL! YOU ARE MADE FOR BREAKING! SO I SHALL BREAK YOU!" The writer as i now identified as one of the many authors I've encountered before. My black cat suddenly grew to the size of a bear. I climbed on her back while the flaming writer was still chasing me.

"ALL I WANTED WAS SOME CHICKEN NUGGETS!" I yelled running away as my cat started farting rainbows and growing wings. The writer was hot on my cats tail speeding up. My cat started speeding up too trying to loose the author.

"YOU CANT RUN FROM ME! NEITHER CAN THE FACE CURRENTLY READING THIS!" The flaming writer yelled at me, as the writer broke the fourth wall i started cracking like Humpty Dumpty after he fell off the wall. My cat collapsed and we fell to the ground.

I, so weak tried to crawl and get away. My cat had flown away leaving my behind as I started to break. Faces appeared of so many different people reading this, why is his happening, is it because of me cracking?

"Eat this!" The writer yelled all might style, but instead of a hair, it was a chicken nugget! I chicken nugget was all that i wanted before i died, i had to take it! But before i got a chance to eat it, i was teleported to a black empty room.

'Where am i?' I thought looking around at the emptiness around me. I look up to see a chicken nugget fall from the ceiling. I at the chicken nugget, then another fell too! And after that more and more chicken nuggets fell from the ceiling and soon, there was too many. I couldn't eat all of them!

Just as i was about to get buried, i see the author appear from where the chicken nuggets are falling, and in their blazing, flying, glory, they said, "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!"

The author cackled and cackled before soon, the whole room was full of chicken nuggets. All i saw was chicken nuggets and nothingness.

I tried to climb out but I couldn't, there was no place to climb to, and soon, I couldn't breathe. I was cracking, so many faces looking down at me, my words on a screen. The chicken nuggets were suffocating me, I couldn't breathe. I opened my mouth to try and get some air, a chicken nugget fell down my throat instead.

I was choking, like a fish out of water, I couldn't breathe. The was no room for air in the room full of chicken nuggets. The chicken nugget was clogging my throat if there was any air. My vision was dimming out, i was dying. The last thing i saw was your faces looking down at me on a screen.

No I am not high, just bored. Sorry for the shitty writing. -Official Fourth Wall

Update, i was in fact high, sorry about that. I don't remember writing any of this.